PreGame Rantaro x Theorist!PreGame Kiibo

No killing game

[Kiibo's Pov]

I was the most excited person on earth. In only a few hours, I was about to do a collaboration with my idol. The one and only, Rantaro Amami. He wasn't a model or a celebrity. He was a theorist just like me. He runs a YouTube channel with over 22 million subscribers. He did theories on anything. From movies to books and fiction to reality. He was an absolute legend. He always manages to do some good research for his theories which is really interesting. He does most of his theories on Danganronpa. We both met a few times in the last couple months. A week ago, he asked me to do a video with him. I, of course, accepted with joy and excitement. I gotta admit though, I kinda began developing a small crush on the green haired boy. I couldn't help myself.

Kiibo: Ah! I can't wait! It's going to be awesome! I just know it!

I take a long and warm shower, eat breakfast and get dress. I put on my usual clothing. It's not a fancy date or anything so it's okay. He said he'll be here around noon or something. So I got plenty of time. I look at the clock and it's..11:47?! I gotta prepare myself faster!

-A few minutes later brought to you by your local target-

I heard knocking at my door. I quickly walk to the door trying not to trip and gently open the door. On the other side was Rantaro Amami. He brought with him his filming kit and everything he needs to do the collaboration.

Rantaro: Hey, you ready for the collab?

Kiibo: Ready as I'll ever be!

We both giggle and get ready to start. I install the camera, practice my script and more.

Rantaro: All right, you ready?

Kiibo: More than ready!

He starts the camera and it begins to record us.

Rantaro: Hello fellow fans! I am here today with a very special guest. Kiibo!

I wave my hand at the camera.

Rantaro: Alright, today we will be discussing about three special subjects. Number one, who is Junko Enoshima? Number two, will there be a second game or anime for this amazing game? And number three, where are your fingers?

A few minutes pass, we are still talking in front of the camera telling our theories and ideas on the different subjects.

Rantaro: Alright, second question. Will there be a second game or anime perhaps for Danganronpa?

Kiibo: Wouldn't it be cool to have an actual killing game here in real life?

Rantaro: Yea! I'd like to be the ultimate adventurer! I'd do the best murders.

Kiibo: If I was to be on a killing game, I'd like to be a popstar! Or something with music or anything..maybe a robot!

Rantaro chuckles which made me slightly blush.

-A few hours later-

A few hours passed by. Everything went super quickly. Everything was perfectly amazing.

Rantaro: Alright, time to edit the video now.

Kiibo: Maybe we should do it tomorrow..I mean it's literally 1 a.m. and you look pretty tired and exhausted. Wanna stay for the night? I don't mind.

Rantaro: Oh thanks. That's cool but..where will I sleep?

Kiibo: I can sleep on the couch. I don't mind at all.

Rantaro: Nah I'll feel guilty if you do.

I begin to think of an idea 'cause I'd feel bad for him to sleep on the couch. He's a guest and should have the priorities.

Kiibo: We can....either share the bed or I can get a thousand blankets so you can sleep on the ground or something I don't know uh-

Rantaro: I don't mind sleeping on the ground. Haha.

Kiibo: Alright, I'll be right back then. I'll join you in my room.

I went to grab a few blankets and a pillow for Rantaro. After taking a few minutes to find blankets, I walk back to my room to find Rantaro sitting on my bed.

Kiibo: Alright.

I place the blankets one by one on the ground so he doesn't get cold and gently place the pillow in the end.

Kiibo: Alright I'll just uh..change clothes quickly.

He turns around and covers his eyes. I grab a tank top and some shorts from my drawer. I begin to put them on quickly not wanting to wait Rantaro as he must be hella tired.

Kiibo: Alright, done.

He turns around and gets on his bed made out of blankets. I go turn off the light and walk back to my bed. I get under my covers and close my eyes.

Kiibo: G'night, Anami.

Rantaro: G'night, Kiibo...

He yawns and so do I before drifting away into my sleep.

_______________________________________

796 words

Requested by kokichifreakingouma

Hope you like it

Sorry this was kinda long I kinda started loosing motivation in the things I love doing for some reason. Like I can't draw, write, watch movies or play video games 'cause I don't got this stupid motivation. Dumb right? Yea. Idk feels like I'm slowly loosing interest in things I love doing and yea. Well I'm not going to bother any longer bye and have a nice day! 😊💕✨💞