Angie Yonaga x Female Reader

Everything changed when you entered that stupid killing game. Everyone's seems so calm about it like it was nothing. But you, you were terrified to death. The feeling of knowing that your last day could be tomorrow, today or even in an hour terrifies you. You still wanted to live. 16 seems so young for you to die. All of your thoughts had been cut out be a knock on your door.

(Y/N): Ah..um..who is it?

Angie: It's me! The one and only, Angie Yonaga. Atua told me to check on you again.

I went to open the door. Angie was my best friend since we all arrived here. She's always been supporting me no matter what.

Angie: Did you sleep well?

(Y/N): No not really..

Angie: Ah...come! Let's eat. Atua says that it will make you feel better.

You never understood that "Atua thing" of hers. Actually, nobody does. She grabbed your hand and dragged you to the cafeteria for you two to eat. Angie really was a good friend. You couldn't ask for more. It would be such a shame if she died.

Angie: Go sit (Y/N), I'll bring it for you.

(Y/N): Thanks Angie.

You gave her a smile and she send one back. You went to sit at a table waiting for Angie. You always wonder how she stays so positive. She walks towards you with two plates of food in her hands.

Angie: Here, eat well.

(Y/N): Thanks alot, Angie.

Yo both start digging into your plates. Kirumi's cooking is amazing. After finishing your dishes, you went on a walk with Angie.

(Y/N): It's really nice walking with you, Angie.

She sweetly smiles at you. Both of your hands kept touching while walking and you feel a wave of heat on your face.

Angie: I too, like to walk with you. Now Atua says that I should show you something.

She grabs your hand and starts running. Your face grew hotter and hotter.

(Y/N): A-Angie! S-Slow down!

She stops running and you almost fell. Who knew Angie could run pretty fast? She leads you in her dorm. There were paintings, drawings and more.

Angie: Look! Atua wanted me to paint this for you, (Y/N).

She hands you a painting she painted. Your eyes widened as you recognize the person in the painting. It was you. It was beautifully painted with such details you couldnt believe your eyes. It felt like something that came out of another dimension. Of course Angie was the Ultimate artist, but you didn't know she had that much talent.

(Y/N): You...You took time to do this for me..?

Angie: Yes!

You look at her. Her smile was full of joy. It was the purest thing you have seen. She seems really happy that you like it. You swear you could see sparkles shinning through her blue eyes.

Angie: What does (Y/N) think about my painting? Do you...like it?

(Y/N): Angie, there is about 170000 words in the English language, but there are none to explain how beautiful your painting is.

Her smile widens even more at my news. She tackles me with a tight hug wich almost made me fall.

(Y/N): Did "Atua" really told you to paint this?

She seems to hesitate for a moment.

Angie: No actually..I wanted to paint it. I thought you would like me more..

Her cheeks starts to flush a small shade of pink.

(Y/N): Aw..love you too.

Angie: Wait for real? You like me?

A flush of red appears on my cheeks and I nod.

Angie: So Atua was right..it's not weird at all..

You give her a little kiss on her head. She smiles at you and you smile back. Her smile was contagious. 

(Y/N): When you smile, I fall apart.

This six word sentence was enough to make her smile spread even more.

_______________________________________

665 words

Requested by Kawaii_weeabo

Hope you liked it. Happy new year in advance ^^ I hope 2020 will be a better year for ya'll.