Happy!Kokichi Oma x Reader

You were walking down the hallway with your friend Kokichi. Today seems really weird as Kokichi was acting different. He hasn't been lying just like all the other days, or that's what you think. He seems rather..happy today.

(Y/N): Hey Kichi?

Kokichi: What's up?

(Y/N): What has gotten into you today?

Kokichi: What do you mean by that?

(Y/N): You seem to be acting...rather strange. You seem happy today.

Kokichi: Of course I'm happy! I'm with my best friend! And that's you (Y/N)!

Gee, you weren't expecting that response, but it made you smile anyway.

(Y/N): Oh Kokichi Kokichi Kokichi..there are many better friends here. Kaede is gr-

Kokichi: Yea...Kaede is cool but she just wants me to practice that boring piano thing of hers.

(Y/N): What about Rantaro? He seems really cool. Also that voice if his is pretty hot.

Kokichi: Looks too much like an avocado.

(Y/N): What about Shu-

Kokichi: He's too emo.

(Y/N): ....Ryoma..?

Kokichi: How the fuck do you want me to talk to him? He's too much of a depressed bitch.

(Y/N): I think he's cool...Kirumi?

Kokichi: She's always busy!

(Y/N): ...Angi-

Kokichi: No. Her Atua thing just annoys me. It annoys everyone here in this god damn hell hole.

(Y/N): That's true..Tenko?

Kokichi: She hates men.

(Y/N): Kork?

Kokichi: Yea..nah. He's always there like "Oh my god humanity is so beautiful!" boy, shut your bitch ass up.

You weren't expecting this response from Ouma. His Korekiyo impression made you giggle.

(Y/N): Okay what about...Gonta?

Kokichi: He's so dumb! No one can understand him! Do you see the way he talks? "Gonta will be gentleman!". Learn how to speak first, then we'll talk.

(Y/N): Wow..you really hate everyone..don't you?

Kokichi: Hate? Oh no no no no no! "Dislike" would be the appropriate word. But hey, I am a liar, so you might never ever know!

(Y/N): Okay...then Miu?

Kokichi: That cum dumpster is so fucking sexual she gets horny everywhere for fuck sake.

Miu was indeed a sexual human being...maybe a little bit too sexual.

(Y/N): Okay that's true though...What about Momota? He's a cool person.

Kokichi: Are you dumb as you are thicc? We never get along!

He starts laughing. You nervous started laughing a little bit just to not be left out.

(Y/N): Harukawa?

Kokichi: She's sooooo edgy like holy shit. How is she the Ultimate child caregiver? She should be the Ultimate edge lord instead!

It was true..She was pretty edgy..Maybe that's how she is with a bunch of strangers.

(Y/N): Kiibo? C'mon there has to be some good things on the robot. He's so precious.

Kokichi: "Oooh don't say that! That's robophobic!" Shut the fuck up dude!

Suddenly, someone shouts from far behind us.

Kiibo: THAT'S ROBOPHOBIC!

Kokichi: Told ya.

You let out a laugh.

(Y/N): Tsu-

Kokichi: Too much into cosplaying.

(Y/N): Himiko..?

Kokichi: I just can't stand her.

(Y/N): Then...what makes me so special for me to be your best friend?

Kokichi: Okay, moment of truth! You always listen to me which is rare with the others..you're funny and you were there for me since day one.

His kind words made your cheeks lit up a little.

(Y/N): Ah C'mon, you're exagerating way too much.

Kokichi: Am I..? Y'know I am a liar, but that doesn't mean I have to lie every second y'know?

(Y/N): Whoa calm your non existant tits. I didn't say you were lying. It's just...I'm not that funny, am I?

Kokichi: That depends. Sometimes, you're boring as shit. But some other times, you're fuckin' hilarious nishishi~

You smile and chuckle at his small laugh at the end. His laugh is just so adorable you can't stop smiling. The purple haired boy suddenly rushes to you giving you a tight hug.

Kokichi: Oh yea and I forgot something. You're great at giving hugs!

You silently giggle making your cheeks blush. You hugged him back.

(Y/N): Ahah...glad to hear that.

_______________________________________

697 words.

Requested by gemmab113

Hope ya'll like it.

Since I'm in quarantine bc of that fvvking corona virus, I'll have more time doing those requests.