Kokichi Oma x Depressed!Reader

⚠This will contain self harm and suicide so if you're not comfortable with that, please don't read this. Also, if you're dealing with depression/self harm, please seek some help. It might be difficult at first to find the right person to talk to but it's worth it.⚠

No killing game

You woke up in your bed. The sun was peeking through your window. It felt like it was going to be a bright and sunny day. You stayed in bed. You couldn't find a reason to get up. You didn't quite cared if you were late for school. After a few minutes of staying in bed, you decide to get up. You take your phone and noticed you got a bunch notifications. It was your best friend, Kokichi. He was the only one who could make you smile.

Kokichi: Morning sleepyhead!

Kokichi: Hey (Y/N)!

Kokichi: Hey!

Kokichi: Hey!

Kokichi: Hey!

Kokichi: Hey!

Kokichi: Hey!

Kokichi: You're gonna be late again!

Kokichi: Hey!

Kokichi: Hey!

Kokichi: I like this game!

You decide to text him back.

(Y/N): Okay okay. I'm finally up.

You stood up and went towards the bathroom. You look into the mirror. You could see someone worthless in it. You starred at the mirror for a good 30 seconds. You then took one of your razor blades next to the sink. You lift up your sleeve and started to cut your wrist with the blade. You did one cut horizontally and two cuts diagonally. You then started to do more on your arm. Your arm was shaking and bleeding. You then tried carving the word "worthless" on your other arm. Once you finished, you were feeling pain in both of your arms. It felt good. You poured water on both of your arms and went to get dressed. You put on a long sleeved shirt to hide your new cuts and some pants. You went back in the bathroom and grabbed the blade and put it in your pocket. You took your phone and got another notification by Kokichi.

Kokichi: Hey I'm gonna go and get you! Let's walk to school together like before (Y/N)!

(Y/N): That won't be nessecary.

You heard knocking on your door.

Kokichi: Too late! I'm here!

You went to get the door. It was indeed Kokichi.

Kokichi: Nishishi~ What takes soo loooong? You're gonna be late (Y/N)! Let's go!

(Y/N): Yeah let's go.

You grabbed your shoes and put them on and then went to get your backpack. You haven't ate but you didn't care. You usually skip breakfast. You both went outside and you closed the door behind you.

(Y/N): What made you want to walk with me to school?

Kokichi: Well I just wanted to spend some time with my best friend! You're still my best friend, huh?

(Y/N): Of course silly.

Kokichi was probably the only reason why you're still alive. If you haven't met him, you would have probably hung yourself in the tree in your backyard.