Rantaro Amami x Reader

No killing game

You were heading over to your childhood friend, Rantaro. You both agreed on spending time together and having a sleepover. Since he doesn't live that far, you decided to walk to his house. While you were you were walking you were thinking about him. "He's such a nice friend. I wonder how he still doesn't have a girlfriend. If he's doesn't have one, maybe I could....No..he just see's me as his best friend." You arrived at his house. You knock on his door three times. The door opens and you see no one else but Rantaro.

(Y/N): Hey Rantaro!

Rantaro: Hey!

You gave him a hug to which he almost falls.

(Y/N): Whoops, sorry.

You both chuckle.

Rantaro: Oh it's okay, c'mon in.

He made a warm smile and you entered his house.

Rantaro: You must have been really happy to see me, huh?

(Y/N): Yea. Nothing makes me more happier than seeing my best friend!

You smiled sweetly and blushed. He put on a smile on his face and blushed as well.

Rantaro: Heheh, I'm happy to see you too (Y/N).

He looks at your hands.

Rantaro: Nice nails you got there.

(Y/N): Thanks! I thought I'd be adding color to my nails before comming over.

Rantaro: Y'know what would go well with that color?

(Y/N): Hm?

Rantaro: A french slant.

You didn't exactly know what a "french slant" was.

(Y/N): What's that?

Rantaro: Oh...Uh let me show you. Sit at the table, I'll be back.

You sat at the table and wait for him to come back. After a few minutes, he finally came back with nail polish.

Rantaro: Here let me show you.

He took your hand, wich made you blush and started applying the nail polish on your nails. You giggled a little.

(Y/N): That tickles Rantaro.

Rantaro: Sorry heheh..

He was blushing but kept on applying nail polish in your nails. After a few minutes he was finnished. You never knew Rantaro was able to do nail art. It impress you.

(Y/N): Wow! It's so cute! It looks so good even if my nails are small. I never knew you would be so good at doing this! Do you do this to your girlfriends?

Rantaro: Wha? Nah, no girlfriends. I can't really do that on "girlfriends" if I never had one.

(Y/N): Whoa- wait hold on. You're telling me you've never had a girl before?

Rantaro: Heheh nope.

(Y/N): But how? You're literally the cutest- uhh I-I m-mean coolest guy I've ever met...and well yea cute too..not gonna lie.

You both blushed. You didn't actually meant to say cutest. "Okay he is cute..and hot too. How do girls don't like him?"

Rantaro: I guess girls don't find me attractive enough. But hey, I'm cool with that anyway. I don't think I'm ready to have a partner with me yet heheh.

(Y/N): Oh heheh..

A few hours have passed. You both hung out all day playing video games, going outside and watching movies. Rantaro even told you some stories. He's great at telling stories. You both were snuggling together. It was pass midnight and you were sleepy.

(Y/N): Damn, the day passed so quickly..

Rantaro: Yea..Hey (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yea..?

Rantaro: Remember when I said that girls probably don't find me attractive and all..?

(Y/N): Yea..? What about that?

Rantaro was blushing quite hard.

Rantaro: Do you...find me attractive...? I know it's a weird question..

You were starting to blush and feel heat on your face.

(Y/N): T-To be honnest, I do...

Rantaro: Heheh..maybe the reason I can't find myself a girlfriend is because...I already have someone mind..

He went silent for a couple of seconds.

Rantaro: (Y/N), do you get what I'm saying?

(Y/N): N-No not really...

Rantaro: (Y/N), I-I love you.

You both went silent for a good 30 seconds. "Wait what? Did I just misheard what he was saying or.." you were blushing more than ever.

(Y/N): Heheheh...what..? S-Sorry I didn't pay a-attention..

Rantaro: Did you..?

(Y/N): W-Well I-I-

Suddenly, he cuts your words with a soft kiss. It felt like the world was slowing down. You put your arms arround his neck and he puts his arms arround your waist pulling you closer. It felt like an eternity until he finally broke the kiss.

Rantaro: Was that more clear?

(Y/N): Y-Yea.

You giggled.

Rantaro: So yea, that's probably why I can't get myself a girlfriend...Cause I want you to be mine.

(Y/N): I'll be yours avocado daddy.

You didn't know why you said that and went silent for five seconds. "Well that was awkward.."

Rantaro: Kinky.

You both chuckled. "What an awesome day!"

_______________________________________

819 words.

Hope you like it.