Angie x Kokichi

No killing game

[Angie's Pov]

I cannot believe Tsumugi convinced me to go to the con with her. She begged me to draw characters of her favorite shows. Such as My hero academia, Swords art online, Danganronpa and other popular animes. She told me I could do some money with it. Atua told me it was a good idea, so I drew many unique characters. As I put my last drawing on the table, Tsumugi comes towards me excitedly. The blue haired girl was dressed up as no other than Junko Enoshima.

Tsumugi: Everything is so perfect! Meanwhile I'm here in my plain Junko costume.

Angie: I think your costume is divine! And so does Atua.

She smiles and walks away. A few minutes has passed, and people came to buy some of my drawings. I made a total of 50$ so far. Tsumugi was right, this really is a great way to make money. Even Atua approves! Some few more minutes passed and someone came up to me. It was a rather small boy with purple hair defying gravity.

Boy: Oooooh! You made these?

Angie: Nyahahaha! Indeed indeed! But I had help. Atua told me who and how to draw them.

Boy: Nishishi~ Who is Atua? Oh the names Kokichi Oma by the way.

Angie: Atua is the most powerful being on earth! He is the greatest god and has chosen to speak to me! My name is Angie Yonaga!

He takes a drawing and looks at it with attention.

Kokichi: It's Komaeda!

He takes another drawing.

Kokichi: And the Ultimate gambler! Celeste!

And another.

Kokichi: Kirigiri!

And another.

Kokichi: And the greatest mastermind of all, Junko fucking Enoshima! Wow! They're truly amazing!

Angie: Nyahaha! Thank you! Perhaps you want to buy one?

Kokichi: I'd buy the whole table if I could nishishi~

He reaches into his pocket taking out his wall. He opens it only to look disapointed..

Kokichi: Whoopsie daisy...It looks like I've already spent all my money here...aha...I don't even have a cent left..ah too bad..another time maybe..

He looks very sad even tho he tried to hide it with his smile...Then something popped into my mind.

Angie: Ah..no need to pay. Just pick the one you want. It's free. Atua told me so. He says it's the right thing to do.

Kokichi looks up to me with a light in his eyes. He was smiling.

Kokichi: Wait for real? I mean I'd feel bad for taking it without buying it..

Angie: It's free!

Kokichi: Nishishi~ Thanks! You're the best, Angie!

His kind words made my cheeks flush red blush.

Angie: Nyahaha! No problem! As long as you're happy, I'm happy!

He walks away with the widest smile I've ever seen on someone. Tsumugi soon came in shortly after the kind boy left.

Tsumugi: Angie! Everything is so awesome! Did you manage to sell something?

Angie: Nyahaha! Indeed! I made nearly 50 bucks today! And I met someone extraordinary.

_______________________________________

500 words

Requested by owouwuqwqkwk

Hope ya'll like it