Yandere!Ryoma Hoshi x Yandere!male Reader

No killing game

(Y/F): Your friend
(F/T): Friend's talent
(F/F): Favorite food
(H/L): Hair length

Ah...Another day of causing chaos at school. You woke up with joy thinking of going to school another day. Actually, you hated school. You despise everything. Until this one boy came into your life and brought you happiness. It was the one and only, Ryoma Hoshi. He waa tye boy you had a crush on for so damn long. He waa perfect. Forgwt his height, that doesnt matter. Everything on him was gorgeous. His charcoal grey eyes filled with such emptiness and sadness. His adorable rosy cheeks. His short chestnit hair. His deep sexy voice. He gave you a weird feeling. A feeling that made you want to go near him and cuddle with him and him only. And you'd do anything to be with him. Even if it meant brutally murdering your precious friends. It has been 2 years now since you met Ryoma. You are both great friends at the moment, but you want more. You need more. You cannot bear not being by his side for even a few seconds. You got out of your bed with a wide smile. You look at your wall covered with pictures of Ryoma. You look at the picture where he is at his sweet house with no shirt on. You pushed away your thoughts on Ryoma and started thinking of your next victim. You take out a note book with everyone's name in the school. Ah. Today's victim. (Y/F), the Ultimate (F/T)..the one everyone adores so much. Your goal is to completely slay off every living human in the school. And robot of course. And if your beautiful Ryoma doesn't want you, well then, no one shall have him.

-Time skip presents you robot charge-

You head of to school to find your dearest Ryoma. He was emptying his bag and placing his stuff in his locker delicately. You walk towards him wanting to speak to him

(Y/N): Hey Ryoma. How you doin'?

Ryoma: Shitty as always what about you?

You let out a small chuckle.

(Y/N): I'm feeling fantastic. Ready for our first period together?

Ryoma: What's the first period already?

(Y/N): If I remember well, I think we start with math.

The small boy let's out an annoyed sigh.

Ryoma: Oh math...that's just great...Thanks for reminding m-

Suddenly (Y/F) walks in punching my arm.

(Y/F): Hey buddies! How ya doing?

"I was doing great without you thank yOU-"

(Y/N): I'm amazing and you?

You give them a smile.

-Time skip-

They was fun, but very quick. But to perfectly end your day, you had to do your job. Eliminate (Y/F) once and for all. If taking away their lives mean you can peacefully with Ryoma, then you'll do anything to make him yours and yours truly...

[Ryoma's Pov]

They was long. Hella long I tell you. (Y/N) is the most annoying person ever. Just why does he even exist. Why is he following me around? I just want to be with (Y/F) for crying out loud! But he just has to be here! Always! All day everyday! If it wasn't for (Y/F) I'd kill myself long ago! Maybe I should've slay off (Y/N) first instead..Well no time to loose. I'm at my limit and I can't bear seeing him!