[Ch 1] The Academy

(Y/N) = Your name
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/c) = Favorite color
(Y/m) = your mothers (name)
(H/l) = hair length

the hair is black bcz you are an Uchiha and the color of the eyes cannot be changed because afterwards it doesn't make sense with the story.
This is how you look:

Y/n 's POV"Y/n! You lazy girl!" Yelled Sarada

Y/n 's POV
"Y/n! You lazy girl!" Yelled Sarada. "Shh 5 minutes! Isn't too early to wake me up?" I said sleepy. "Are you stupid or what!? Look at the clock ! You have only 15 MINUTES to get ready and if we will arrive at the academy late... THEN I'LL KILL YOU!" "Ok, ok, sorry ma'am...I'm going to the bathroom, bye Salad!" I ran to my destination and burst into a laugh.

-

"Good morning!" I smiled at my family. "Are you two exited?" asked uncle Itachi "hmm... No, not at all, and you Sarada?" I Glaced at her and smirked. "Hn." she replied "typical Uchiha language, huh?" aunt Sakura asked and chuckled.

Then I sudden question came up to my mind. "Aunt when can i meet my father?" I asked hopefully. "Y/n, I already told you, right?" "Yeah but..." I sighed, "Then can you tell me something about him?" she just smiled and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Mmm... He's very nice and a good friend but he usually doesn't show his emotions but he has..." I nodded then she continued "You know, your eyes color are the same of your father's... But your behavior is like your mother's and your hair too, right Itachi?"

He just nodded with his usually smile. "But then, why don't you wanna tell me his name and who is he?" "Just wait Y/n, just wait. You will meet him soon" Uncle then pecked my forehead.

Sarada's POV
"Finally we arrived at the academy!" My stupid cousin shouted, making all glare at us. 'Damn it, it's the first day and we already embarrassed ourselves, great Y/n'. I sighed, then apologized to everyone.

"For the rest of the day shut your mouth, our reputation is going down. We're the only Uchiha's in the leaf village, Y/n!" I whispered to her.

After the, the sensei started to call all the students "...Sarada Uchiha?" "Present!" I yelled "Y/n Uchiha?" "I'm hereee!" 'How can she be so embarrassing? Wth' I thought and mentally facepalmed.

"... Boruto Uzumaki?" nobody replied. "Hey Sarada, isn't he the hokage's son?" asked Chocho, my childhood friend. I nodded then a train crashed into the 7th Hokage face (the statue).

"BORUTO UZUMAKI IS HERE!" a blonde guy said, standing in the train.

- 2 weeks later

Boruto's POV
"So, today Boruto is coming?" asked a girl "Yeah, what a drag... With him in the class, it will be a mess" replied a boy with a familiar voice. Hold on- isn't that Shikadai?

Shino sensei called me and I introduced myself. "Hello everyone! I'm Boruto Uzumaki! Hope we can get along!" i waved at everyone and then walked towards Denki and asked "Oi Denki, where's my seat?" "You can sit wherever you want to sit" "Oh, is that so?".

We chit chat, until a girl with dark hair came towards me and said "Hi I'm Y/n Uchiha, nice to meet you!" I glanced at her and smiled "Nice to meet you too!" I offered a handshake and she accepted it.

Then I saw another girl behind Y/n and observed her. She's an Uchiha like Y/n... Are they twins? "Hmm... And you are?" I might have sounded mad or rude, but I just wanted to know her.

"Sarada Uchiha. My parents and yours are friends but that doesn't mean that we are and-" "And you can call her Salad" Y/n said and burst into a laugh. She's so funny, I think we will get close really fast.

Y/n's POV
I was walking towards the new student, Sarada stopped me, but I ignored her. "Hi I'm Y/n Uchiha! Nice to meet you!" The guy smiled at me and replied "Nice to meet you too!". Then when Sarada introduced herself I made her embarrassed for saying "You can call her Salad" I laughed and Boruto did the same thing.

Few minutes later, the sensei entered in the room and the Class rep, Sumire, ordered to stand up. We did all she told us to do, "bow!" we bowed, "sit!" we sat. "Hello everyone, I'm your teacher, Shino." and with that, the lesson started.

I was listening to the sensei until a balled paper hit my head. I open it and read it:

'Wanna come with me and my friends to the "Flash burger"? If you want, you can come with your twin.

- Boruto'

I replied :
'Sure, but Sarada it's not my twin, she's only my cousin and thanks for inviting us.

- Y/n'

"Boruto If you want to invite a girl to a date, you can do this but NOT HERE!" Shino-sensei scolded him.

My cheeks were burning. I looked around and all were laughing at me and Boruto, except for Shikadai, who was annoyed as always.

To be continued...

[Word count: 866 including the note I wrote at the beginning]

A/n:
Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment! <3

-ㅈㄴ

Extra:

Ctto:

Ctto: