[Ch 13] Family Training

Y/n's POV

We have 2 weeks to train and get strong before the chunin exam. 14 days. ONLY 14 DAYS. I'm very nervous, but I'll not give up. Uncle Sasuke told me that today he'll teach me and Sarada how to control/use the Sharingan. "Y/n What do you know about Sharingan?" he asked

"Sharingan is an innate ocular ability.  Sharingan's best known ability is to be able to predict, memorize and copy any magical, illusory or martial art observed.  However, in order to memorize and execute the technique, one must have sufficient capacity to perceive it by reading the seals of the techniques to activate and manipulate the chakra, in addition to having the physical ability to perform it."

"Good. How about you sarada? "

"The Sharingan enhances the reflexes, allowing you to follow objects at great speed and almost predict their trajectory, to avoid them, if not too fast.  His foresight extends above all to the movements of the opponents, visualizing them as a kind of slow-motion image, which allows to identify the point where they will hit: this is a process that derives from the ability to read the opponent's neuromuscular impulses  , which allows you to copy techniques and predict attacks. 

Based on the impulses, you can have a projection of what will happen, in fact it is thanks to this process of reading the impulses that the sharingan can predict the movements and attacks of the opponent.  The perception of the opponent's movements does not seem to depend on the speed but rather on the complication of the movements. 

Basically, it is possible to predict any direct movement, despite the speed, while it is difficult to perceive chained movements at high speed.  Finally, thanks to the increase in perception, the normal complete Sharingan is also able to use normal genjutsu without particular seals: the opponent must however be looked directly into the eyes, otherwise it is ineffective;  in addition to this, fully developed Sharingan is able to subjugate the mind of the weakest individuals, making them perform actions desired by the user or even falling asleep. 

Furthermore, the Sharingan, starting from two tomes per eye up to the one with three, manages to see the difference between real and illusory bodies, as well as to calculate the speed of the opponent's movements. 

Sharingan does not appear automatically at birth: instead it tends to manifest itself very slowly and is activated only when the bearer is subject to strong emotional stress or in situations where his life is in danger.  After its first appearance, the wearer can activate or deactivate it at will by simply conveying a small dose of chakra into the eyes.  Once active, consume Chakra according to its use." She said, fixing her glasses .

"how do you kn-" I couldn't even finish my question because uncle had cut me off "He's my daughter. Of course she know a lot of things. I mean, When your aunt was around your age, she always read many books and inquired about everything. She was like a living encyclopedia"

I mentally face-palm and ask him "How about mom?" "She was a dumb girl just like Naruto, she was the stupidest person I have ever known" "W-what?" "let me finish... She was the most important person of my life, she was my savior, probably without her I would not have everything I have now and I would not be what I am now... She was a great ninja, her motto was:

'Who fight can lose  , those who don't fight have already lost, so try and try again.  Never give up '

She was a friend to everyone, even enemies.  I remember that he made friends with a member of the Akatsuki, a criminal organization.  what was he called?  Umm ... Ah yes!  Sasori was his name... (a/n: Maybe I'll do a book about Y/n' s mother life) (a/n: update guys, the book is out now! It's a gaaraxreader, check it out if you're interested :) ) It was as if his brother was Naruto and not me.

I'm saying this because for a long time I wasn't by her side, I wasn't there when she needed it and now I regret it.  I regret having left her alone, I regret being a bad brother, I regret everything. Naruto instead always treated her like a little sister "

Without knowing it, uncle began to cry and seeing him sad made me and Sarada cry too. " Uncle don't say that, I know mom misses you a lot and she wouldn't want to see you like that. Now let's Forget about mom and let's go train with Sharingan"

~Time skip: 1h later~

"Where did Sarada go? I can't feel her chakra..." I turned around and the first thing I saw was a punch.  I quickly dodged it and took steps back "Focus Y/n!"  yelled uncle, who was sitting in a tree. Uncle is right, I have to be more focused.

Sarada ran to me with shurikens in her hands.  I prepared to face her.  I took an explosive card (?) , threw it to the ground causing smoke.  I thought that in this way I could distract Sarada, but obviously this was not enough.

In fact, to make my plan work, I reduced my chakra and with a kunai in my hand I threw myself towards her.  I put the weapon under her neck and then she said "I give up, you won" "finallyyyy! Can we go home now? I'm very tired"
"it's getting late, Sakura will kill us if we don't go home now, better go there."
we laughed and went to our destination.

It was a bit cold and I didn't even have a sweatshirt.  I was shaking but I was trying not to show it.  "are you cold Y/n?"  Sarada asked "No, don't worry".  She sighed before speaking again "Whatever you say Y/n, but if you're sick tomorrow, it's your fault"

[ Words count:964]

A/n:

Hey guys 👋🏼

Have you already watched Frozen 2?❄️
inTo thE unkNoWn ~☃️😂

This chapter is longer than the precedent, I'm working on another one so STAY TUNED❗

I hope u enjoyed, thx for reading and plz vote 😊💕