[Ch 25] Friends

(idk why did I put this pic, they're just so cute lmao)

Everyone was awake now, only Boruto was missing. He must be really tired after our chat last night. Poor him.
"Sarada, can you go and wake Boruto up, please?" said Aunt, who was busy in the kitchen.

"Sure, but why did you ask me?" replied the dark-haired girl and the boys turned to me. Feeling all those eyes on me was pretty uncomfortable, so I asked "Um... What's wrong?"

"Nothing, but changing the topic, have you take a decision Y/n?" demanded Sarada and just then I spotted a red-haired head entering the kitchen, followed by Shinki.
"Good morning" He said in his low voice, which makes everyone shiver.

"Oh Gaara!! Come, I made breakfast"
"Thank you, Sakura. Where's Sasuke?"
"With Naruto, he said they had some stuff to do." she explained to us.
"I see... Y/n about Sarada's question, I also want an answer."

"Y-yes! I chose to..." I took a deep breath and continued what I was saying.
"To go with you and Shinki."
Once again, all were staring at me.
"I'm so thankful to you for always being good friends, but that's my decision and I won't change it"

"Did you flip a coin, Y/n-chan?" I heard Boruto, who woke up just now, asking.
I laughed at his comment and shook my head. "No, I didn't." The others were looking at us with confused faces. "What are you two talking about?" "Nothing"

"I'm glad to see you smile again Y/n!" Metal Lee suddenly said, almost crying. "You've been through a hard time and now we can finally see you smile!! But you're going to leave us, it's okay I fully understand. I will miss you Y/n!!"

Then he ran to me and hugged me. "Metal we still have like 24h before saying goodbye, okay? C'mon stop crying, don't make me sad, too"
He nodded and sat down.

~Time skip~
"Are you done Y/n? We've been waiting for you for a long time now"
"Coming! Sorry I was searching my necklace." I apologized.
"Did you find it?" asked Mituski and Inojin at the same time, and I nodded in response.

"Okay then, let's go!" Iwabee said.
"Where are we going precisely?"
"We thought of going to the places where we created memories with you."
"Aw guys" I said pretending to wipe my invisible tears. "You're the best"

"Actually, that was Boruto's idea" confessed the tall boy.
"Oh really? Then, thank you Boruto!!"
I rushed to him and jumped on him, hugging him and making him fall.
"I-it's nothing, Y-y/n-chan" he muttered red in face.

I laughed at his expression and stood. "You look like a tomato" I continued helping him to get up.
"Ugh... You will never change, I am correct?" he asked frustrated.
"Well, that's my hobby. I can't stop doing that, besides I didn't embarrass people for a while now."

We started walking around Konoha and went to our favorite fast food, The Lightning Burger, where else?
"I'm gonna miss this place" I said a bit sad. "Can we get a burger, please?" I asked them making puppy eyes.

"But we just ate the breakfas-"
"Yeah and so?" I interupped Shikadai.
"Just let her do what she wants to do, Shika, or she'll complain for the entire day." said Boruto with his hands up, saying at the black-haired boy to give up.

"I wonder if aunt M/m was like you and, if yes, how could uncle Gaara tolerate her"
"What are you trying to say Shika?" I asked him. "I'm saying that you're an insopportabile baby" he replied to me.
"Shut up, you pineapple-head! And I'm sure that mom was a fantastic woman"

"Who knows" He shrugged and put his hands behind his neck.
"Are you saying mom was ugly!?"
"I didn't mea-" I cut him off.

"You're wrong because the Kazekage, let me repeat that, THE KAZEKAGE, married her, so that means she was gorgeous. I know that dad had a lot of admirers but he chose my mother, now you understand?" I demanded.