[Ch 27] The Letter

We were moving further and further away from Konoha. I was looking out the window at the clouds of that rosy sky. Dawn was really beautiful.

"Y/n-chan, you should sleep and take a rest." Chan? Since when did I and Araya get that close? "U-uh okay" I replied and listening to the train rails I fell asleep.

'Y/n? Y/n!' someone kept calling and shaking me. I wanted to move, but I couldn't, it was like I was blocked by handcuffs and chains.

Then, all of sudden it became white. I looked around and saw two faces in front of me, Araya and Yodo's.
"It was about time, huh"

I gave them a confused look and asked what happened. "I think you had a nightmare" explained the girl. "Anyway, we're finally here, at home!" she continued excited.

"Already? I slept like for only five minutes..." I said getting up and scratching my head. "You must be kidding us, you slept the whole trip!"
"Yeah, because you said to, Araya"

He became red, for the embarrass he started to say and do weird things. I burst out laughing, that was too funny!
"Let's go" a voice behind us commanded, like he was the boss. Who? Shinki.

Here we go, again. I didn't really want to argue another time with him, so I just rolled my eyes and went off the train.
"Wait for us, Y/n!" the two yelled.

Dad began to show me the village and, as I expected, again, a large crowd, mostly consisting of girls, had formed around us.

It was so annoying, don't they know the Kazekage is technically still married? I mean, my parents didn't divorce yet so...

"We reached our house. Yodo, Araya If you want, you can stay and have lunch."
Proposed dad at the duo. "Thank you Kazekage-Sama, but I was thinking of going home and see my family."

"I see, it's been a while since you saw them, Yodo. How about you Araya?"
"I'll go home as well."  They both bowed and left us.

As we entered the building I noticed there were a lot of dad and mom's photos together.

On the cabinet there was one with them, the Hokage, aunt Sakura and Temari, uncle Kankuro Sasuke, Itachi. I took it and observed it more closely. They looked so happy.

"And Y/n- oh, this photo..." He didn't finish his sentence, but instead smiled. "This was the day before my and your mom's wedding... You look like her" "I know, a lot of people said that"

"I'm going to my bedroom" I went upstairs followed by Shinki. "What? You aren't the only one who lives there" he said cocky as always.

I entered my room and, after closing the door, I sighed in relief. 'Finally! Should I lock the door? Boruto said to be alone... Is this letter so important?' i thought chuckling.

Dear Y/n,
Hi, I guess you're now arrived at your new house, how is it?
You must wonder why did I wrote this letter, well... I'm just too coward to tell you this in front of you.

I wanted to say you mean the world to me and I don't want to lose you, but I don't need to worry about it because I know in future we will meet again, right? (since our villages are allies).
It won't be the same without you, without your beautiful smiles, without your laughs, without all of your and Shikadai's fights, without your devil stare when you get mad, just without you.
Team 7 will be always formed by four members and if that oldman will try to replace you, I'll make sure this won't happen!

When you're feeling down, read this letter, I hope it will help to cheer you up. Remember that even we're distant from each other, I will be always by your side to support you.
To be honest, thinking you're gonna read it, makes me feel so embarrassed, dattebasa! It cringes me, but of course I don't regret anything.