[Ch 7] Team 7's First Mission

Y/n's POV

I'm so exited cuz it's my first mission, I wonder what the others members of my team feel right now. Maybe Sarada is happy like me, Boruto probably can't wait to finish this mission and Mitsuki, well... Um... I really don't know. I mean, he's a weirdo, he always smiles, so it's difficult understanding his emotions.

It's better if I go downstairs to eat breakfast Before Sarada will be mad at me and say "yOu'Re aLwAys LatE!". She's so annoying.

[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []

" morning" I yawned, still asleep. They replied with a smile.

I sat down looking at the empty sit in front of me, uncle Itachi's. (I don't remember if his sit was in front of (Y/n)'s sorry hahaha)

After finished eating I put my shoes and went outside without Sarada. "OI! WAIT FOR ME!" She yelled from inside "SORRY YOU'RE SO SLOW!" I responded and she sighed knowing that I hate to wait and wasting time.

~Time skip~

"HEY YOU STUPID! (Y/N)! I SAID WAIT FOR ME! ARE YOU DEAF OR WHAT?!" I looked a the person who shouted, it was her of course. "and I replied that you were so slow, so I went acadamy alone" I said calmy. "you know, I hate this new side of yours" she complained. "Whatever"

[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []

"wassup?" Asked a Familiar voice. "Oh it's you, banana head" said Sarada "THAT'S NOT MY NAME" the male replied "Oh right, you're Burger maniac, the boy who only eats burgers" "HOW DARE Y-" "Stop it!" I finally spoke. They noticed how serous I was so they shushed (is this correct?) their mouths.

"When she changed? She scares me"
"I know, since this morning she act like this"
Hearing their whispers I gave them some bad looks that put them even more Hearing their whispers, I gave them some glances that put them in even more terror.

Meanwhile Mitsuki has arrived and we start chit chatting. "why with mitsuki she's so nice?" I heard Boruto lamenting "bcz he isn't like you two" I responded simply "What do you two mean What do you mean by 'like you two' ?" Sarada asked "He's Silent and calm While you tow are Noisy and you complain too much" "WHAT!?" they said in unison "See? You're complain and yelling again" they facepalmed while the Blue haired boy just smiled and said "I agree with (Y/n)" "NO MITSUKI! NOT YOU TOO!"

~Time skip~

Konohamaru sensei took us to the hokage tower (?) and we knocked at the door before entering. "Good morning" He says "are you  ready?" he continued (some stuff is invented cuz I don't remember very well the story) we all nod and said "HAI!" "that's great... You're mission is stop some Bandits from attacking a village Nearby Konoha, that's a mission rank D" "THAT'S A MISSION TOO EASY FOR US! I MEAN, (Y/N) ACTIVED HER SHARINGAN, MITSUKI HAVE GOOD SKILLS AND SARADA TOO! COME ON OLD MAN! WE'RE NOT KIDS!" "Boruto!" Konohamaru sensei and Sarada scolded him "I'm sorry uncle Nar-- I mean lord Hokage" I apologized and then glanced at the three behind me who was 'fighting'. They looked at me with a scared face and gulped. "she have the same expression of her mother when she was mad" sensei whispered at uncle Naruto and Shikamaru-san "i-I know dattebayo!" they whispered yelled.

~Time skip~

We arrived at the village and went to the village leader who explain at us the situation. "We'll protect the village, Dattebasa!" she looked at us with a 'You-are-only-kids' face which made me irritated. "Tch." I said Accidentally. "What did you say?" She asked (the leader) "Nothing, I was talking to my self..." She nodded in response. We thanked her, bowed at her for respect and leave the Place.

(I'm skipping some part cuz I'm lazy)
~Time skip~

Night had fallen and then following the plan of konohamaru sensei, we hide among the branches of a tree. At some point The bandits arrived and began to attack the village Causing chaos. Obviously Boruto went to fight them alone. Stupid asshole. I mentally facepamed and went to help him. He was about to be hit by one of them but Konohamaru sensei came to save him, going in front of him.

~Time skip~

We went back to Konoha To report to the hokage what we have done and that we have successfully accomplished the mission. He said he was very proud of us. We thanked him Especially buruto that for the second time he had heard this phrase come out of his father's mouth. He was very happy but didn't want to prove it because he wanted to stay cool.
It was a long day.

A/n:
[Word count:788] that's was short ik.
How are you? I hope well. ❤️ I'm back and I have to apologize for not updating for a month. This chapter was Suck. 😐 I'll update 26th September. Hope u like it, byee! 💕