[Ch 5] I... Have Activated the Sharingan!?

Y/n's POV

I ran into the bathroom and looked at the mirror. I was shocked. My eyes where like Uncle Itachi's, onyx eyes... I read a book who says that the Sharingan is active when you feel hurt and sad... This is the fellings I feel now... That's the reason of all of it. "S-sarad-" I was about to say her name until my vision got blurry. The only thing I see is black. I'm fainting right? And I know why. If you can't control the Sharingan, you can lost a lot of Chakra.

I finally opened my eyes and I waked up in a room. Everything in here was white, the bed, the clothes I was wearing, the walls, etc. Probably Sarada brought me here. "Oh (Y/n)?" I looked around and spotted my aunt who waa taking some papers in her hands. "I'm came here fro check if you were wakeup" She said smiling "W-why... are you smiling? How can you be so happy in this moment!? Do you know that uncle is injured badly!?" I yelled at her but she kept smiling "Didn't you hear me?" "Don't worry (Y/n)... He's fine, but he'll be sleeping for few years..." she said and a tear came down from her eye, but she quickly wiped it. "What do you mean?" i know what she meant, but I asked her for being sure. "H-he's in coma..."

~Time skip~

I was laying in the bed. I was trying to forgot about what's happend early, until someone knocked at the door.

Took Took (idk)

"Ouch! What's that for!?" asked a familiar voice... Boruto...

"For being loud, you baka!" Replied a girl.

"Now you are loud too, Sarada!" said the blonde

They're so cute when they're fighting. I ship them,but only a bit because... Yeah I like him but my cousin is most important to me than my stupid fellings.

"Come in!" I said and then a group of people entered. They're all here, Sarada, Boruto, Jinjin (Inojin, if u have another nickname for him plz comment bcz, onestly I don't like that one) , Mr. Pineapple, Chocho, Denki, Iwabe, Metal, Namida, Sumire, Wasabi and... Mitsuki. Seeing him make me blush a bit. "G-guys" I started "How are you (Y/n)?" asked my cousin "Y-yeah! We were so worried (Y/n)-Chan!" continued Namida and all nodded in agreement. I felt tears rolls down my cheeks, I wasn't sad, rather I was happy that someone care about me. "(Y/n) why are you crying!? Is there's something wrong???" they asked in unison and I only schooked my head. "it's tears od joy guys... I'm very happy to have you " they sighed in relief and then Boruto spoke "Hey... Can we talk?" I din't said anything and all looked at us "I mean, alone... If you don't mind" "oh right, um... use the time you need guys!" Chocho said while grabbing Mitsuki arms because he was the only who din't exit the room. Weird.

After all went out he cleared his throat and spoke "Hey" this the only word he said and then there was an awkward silence. He walked towards me and grabbed my hand. We were so close. We started at each other for a while until I felt something warm and soft. Our lips were touching. At first I didn't kiss back but I was enjoying it. He noticed it so he pressed his lips harder and I finally kissed back. 'WAIT!? WHY I'M DOING IT!!? STOP (Y/N)! STOP!' even if I thought of these things I couldn't stop myself. We broke the kiss for the oxygen. STUPID OXYGEN! WHY WE NEED TO BREATHE!? "S-sorry about this (Y/n) but I was really need it... Since Mitsuki arrived at the academy, you stopped talking with me... what does he have that I don't have?! Why is he so special for you!? (Y/n) please... Answer me..." he said crying and I did the same. "Boruto... Don't you dare to blame him! He has nothing to do with it!" "Then why!? Why do you avoid me!?" "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!!" i yelled at him. He was shocked and when I realized that I confessed my feelings to him, I put my hands in my mouth "W-what?" he asked "YES BORUTO! I wanna kiss you, don’t wanna miss you, But I can’t be with you ‘cause I got issues (This is from Ariana Grande's new song, Boyfriend)" "(Y/n) is this because we're too young to be together? We can't wait if you want! Or mayb-" I cut him off and said" Boruto... Listen, I'd love to be with you but I can't... Is not because our age... I'll tell you soon, ok?" I said while wiping my tears, but then Boruto wiped it for me. I smiled and blushed." It's alright (Y/n), I understand... " " I'm sorry, really" he sat in my bed (you're still in the hospital) and hugged me and I did the same,but then...

BOOM!

All of my friends fall in the floor "eavesdropping is a bad thing, ya know guys?" I said still blushing. "sooo you two, huh?" asked Jinjin with a teasingly voice "S-shut up!" I said and throw a cushion towards him which cause him banging into the wall. Someone coughed capturing our attention. "What's up Sarada?" Asked Boruto and she indicated me and him. I'm confused... Wait I'm still hugging Boruto!? We quickly broke the hug "i- um... Sorry" we both said and looked away blushing.

"Wait... Where's Mitsuki!?" I asked worried "Shh is sleeping" said Chocho "where?" she pointed the door. I was trying to stand up but then I fall but someone caught me "Yah Be careful" "Hokage-Sama?" I said surprised "I'm here to visit you, dattebayo! I heard that you have activate your Sharingan... Your father we'll be happy and proud of you when I'll tell him it." He said smiling "You know you should rest, why did you stand up? You still weak" "I know but I was checking if my friend, Mitsuki, were okay..." I said "need help?" the hokage asked "yes please". He carried me in bridal stile and we went outside. "don't be jealous Boruto" said Shikadai "I'M NOT JEALOUS! AND WHY SHOULD I!? HE'S JUST AN OLD MAN!!!" i chuckled and finally I found Mitsuki sitting in a chair. The hokage puts me down and I stared at the blue haired guy in front of me. Cute. I ruffled his hair making him wake up. "Oh sorry" I apologized. "I-it's alright..." we then chit chatted.

"thanks Hogake-sama for helping me!" I thanked him and he puts me down in my bed "Don't be so formal just call me Uncle Naruto..." I stopped for a second and then continued "ya know, me and your father are best friends, but don't tell Sarada because maybe she'll tell her father, Sasuke, and he could be jealous." he whisperd. I glanced at my cousin and then laughed. "Ok uncle" "now rest" I nodded in response.

~Time skip~

The sun was about to set, so everyone went to their home "Bye guys!!!" i waved at them. Me and Boruto were alone again. "So (Y/n) we're okay, right?" "Yeah..." "YESSSS!! That's mean that we can talk again! And go to the 'flash burger'!" he said jumping up and down "But hang out with you doesn't mean that we're together" "Wait are you saying that you don't want to be with me, (Y/n)?" He said pouting "W-what no! I mean-" I was cutting off by a soft peck in my forehead "Don't worry I'll promise you that I'll wait for you. Promise" "promise..."

[Word count: 1296]

I DIDN'T CHECK IF THERE WERE ERRORS BUT WHO CARES, RIGHT?
Thx for reading and vote plz!🥺💗

Extra:

When you says "Like father, like son" :

(credits at the owner/s)