[Ch 3] Too Many Emotions

The next day

Sarada's POV
"Finally!!!" Y/n yelled happily. Boruto chuckled at her stupid attitude. But me no, nothing. But why? I feel something new... I guess... I am jealous of them? No no this is impossible... I don't like Boruto and why should I? He's dumb, troublemaker, handso-wait what!? Damn, I fell in love with him? Really? AHHH!!! JUST DON'T THINK AT ANYTHING SARADA!!! FREE YOUR MIND!!! (CRINGE.) "Oi Sarada are you ok?" Chocho asked me "Y-yeah..." "Are you.. Jealous of them? Seriously? HAHAHA!!! " She is trying to tease me, huh? "N-NO! S-STOP IT! " I yelled which made everyone stared at me. I blushed harder and then ran outside the classroom.

~Time skip~

Me, Denki, Inojin and Boruto decided to go to the 'Flash burger' as always.
"Wow Shino sensei didn't notice that Chocho and Sarada was absent" I said looking at the sky "What a drag... What the hell is wrong with her?" asked Shikadai "I don't know but maybe I should not talk to her, like what said Chocho..." I muttered the last part "What did she tell you, huh?" "W-what? I-it's nothing! Really!!!" damn it. Why I'm so dumb!? I didn't want to say that! Ugh, I'm such an idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! "(Y/n) are you ok?" Inojin asked worried "YES OF COURSE! IT'S GETTING LATE, BYEEEE!" "HEY YOU! (Y/NNNNNNNN)!!! UGH! She's a weirdo" "I heard you Inojin!"
"I'm back!!!" i yelled and then went to the living room, sitting next to uncle Itachi. "where's Sarada?" he asked. "isn't she at home?" I replied and He shaked his head. "Sakura went to find her..." Tears started to roll over my cheek "IT'S MY FAULT! IT'S ONLY BECAUSE OF ME IF SHE'S NOT AT HOME! WHAT IF SHE'S NOT OK!? INJURED?!I'M SORRY I'M S-" I said while crying "shh... I'm here... Why did you said that it's your fault?... Something it's happened at academy?... You can tell me, I'm listening..."
After told him everything, I started to cry again. Uncle Itachi hugged me and said "don't worry (Y/n) we'll found her." I gived him a little smile but then it dissappeared "Uncle, do you think I hurt her?" "no...i mean a bit, but I'm sicure that there's a way to resolve this issue!" "thanks, You're the best uncle!... If I really want to resolve this... I have to do it" "and what is it, (Y/n)?" silence. Then, finally, I spoke. "I... I have to... Avoid him... For make Sarada happy..." "but (Y/n), How about you? Aren't you a his closest friend?" "yeah but I don't want to make people sad, my hobby is embarrass them! Remember it uncle!" "ah...seriously, this kid. You're really a mini (M/n)." he said smiling and then hugged me.

Itachi's POV
"ah...seriously, this kid. You're really a mini (M/n)." I said while putting my arms around her. But then I noticed something in her neck... A mark? Sakura was right... If she'll found this... Omg I'm going crazy! (imagine Itachi saying that LOL) I'll make an excuse! "um... (Y/n) I'm going to cook, wanna help me?" "Of course!!!"

~Time skip~ (still Itachi's POV)

"anddd... Perfect!" Said the black haired girl cheerful. I chucked a sat next to her.

Ding Dong

"I'll get it" I said and walk towards the door "Oh Sakura? Didn't you bring your keys?" I asked "I was too worry about Sarada and I forgot them" "S-sorry mom... I was only searching a place to be alone" the little Uchiha apologized and then walk inside. I closed the door and followed them. "Oh! Finally you two are home!" said (Y/n) happy. "Let's eat. The food will become cold"

...

"Who cooked this? It's so yummy" Sakura complimented "Me of course, who else" (Y/n) responded "Hey don't be so proud of you, you were only passing me the ingredients and then you went to the couch, because you said that you were tired." I said and she pouted "Liar!" she yelled "Such a baby" "I'M 12! ALMOST 13!" She said annoyed and then looked away frustrated.

~Time skip~

The next day

Boruto's POV
"GUYS! I BROUGHT A NEW VIDEO GAME!!" I said to my friends "Really!? After the classes we play it. Deal?" replied Shikadai "DEAL!!!" Me and Denki said in unison "Why the boys are always so loud? Can't you see that there's people who wants peace?" I looked at the girl who said that. Chocho. Of course. She only complains. All the girls nodded in agreement. "And you girls? I've you been thinking about you? You all only lamenting, that's tiring, right boys?" I said sicure and smirked "Right!!" "See? You're too loud." "See? You only complain, Chocho." Anddd.. A fight again. We all shouted at each other until I saw the two Uchiha and I greeted them "Hi Sarada, (Y/n)!" The girl with glasses smiled but the other ignored what I said and walk towards Inojin, one of her best friend. "Sooo what's going on? Ya know that because of all of you, the class rep are always in trouble?" (Y/n) said which made all the students silent. "Now sat at your sit and stop arguing!" "YES MA'AM!"
Then she came towards me, so I smiled but she walked pass me and went to the Yamanaka boy *triggered*Is she trying to avoid me? Did I do something wrong to make her mad? Weird.