[Epilogue] Fireworks

『4 YEARS LATER』

Dad told me that he had a meeting with the others Kages and guess what? It will take place in Konoha!

We're now in the train, Araya is sleeping, Yodo is listening to music, Shinki is playing with his sand, dad is talking to the phone and I'm staring outside the window.

The sandy landscape was changing, it was meaning we were on the edge.

I was pretty bored, I had nothing to do and no one wanted to talk with me.

'I can't wait to see them again, after so long. Maybe they have changed, or maybe they have stayed the same.' I suddenly thought.

Then, an idea came to my mind. "Shinki," "Mh?" "Do you have a paper?" I asked.
"You think I have one?" he replied cocky as always. "No need to be rude"

I started searching for it, asking all the passengers. "Sorry to bother you, but can I have a piece of paper, please? Just a little piece, oh, and a pen too"

The little girl I asked this to, replied smiling "Sure, miss!" I thanked her and when she turned her head, her eyes widened "You're the Kazekage's daughter!" and immediately bowed.

"If you want I can stay here for a while, since in the cabin where my friends are, nobody wants to be with me" I proposed and she accepted making me sit next to her.

"What's your name?" and with this question our conversation has started.

→→→

"Where's that dumb of Y/n?" I heard someone saying. I turned around and saw the trio, "Oh, hey guys. Need something?" I replied, ignoring the fact that Shinki just called me 'dumb'.

"Are you deaf?" he asked. "Why are so mean?" I mumbled to myself, pouting.

"I don't know it either, Y/n. Anyways, what your brother was 'trying' to say is that just few minutes ago it was announced that we're arrived." explained Yodo kindly, unlike Shinki.

"Then, what are we waiting for!? Let's go!" I said super excited and went to take my luggage. "Nee-san, you forgot your this letter"

"Uh, right" I went back and thanked the little girl.

"Isn't it the love letter Boruto gave you a while ago?" "Shut up, Shinki! It wasn't a love letter" I replied red in face.

My brother has been making fun of me about this for years, and I've been denying this for years.

But I knew he was right.

"Just admit you like him, Y/n"
"Not you too, Araya!" I dramatically put my hands on my chest and said "I feel betrayed"

"The award for being a drama queen goes to... Y/n!" (and that's on hyunjinー sorry wrong fandom) said Yodo as the three of them burst out laughing.

"Ha ha ha, you guys are so funny" I said rolling my eyes. "You ruined my mood" "Oh c'mon, Y/n. Don't take it seriously, we were just joking around" Araya replied.

"Fine, but stop talking about it because it's embarrassing, okay?" I asked as they nodded. "Now, let's go. Dad is probably waiting for us."

We got off the train, this time there were more people than a few years ago. "Hello" I said bowing, trying to be as polite as possible. "Welcome back!" many said at the same time, while I thanked them.

"Excuse us, we should go" said Araya and Yodo, standing in front of me. "Since when did you two become my bodyguards?" I asked chuckling.

"Since you came in my life." replied the boy. "How romantic" I commented, still laughing. "Stop flirting with Y/n, Araya" Commanded Shinki, who was glaring at him. "Shinki, the most protective brother in the Earth." "I know right, Yodo"