[Ch 19] The Chunin Exam: The Tournament, Finals

Last battle: Y/n VS Boruto VS Shinki

"Begin!" I activated my Sharingan and Boruto made some clones. With them I started to run towards Shinki and attack him. Of course, he used his iron sand to defend himself. After a series of attacks and defenses, Shinki finally decided to fight hard.

Since I didn't have a lot of chakra left, he took this opportunity to block me with his sand. "You know Y/n, I thought you were stronger, like ou-your father..." "Who asked you? No one so shut up! And I'm not done with you yet"

"Boruto!" I called him "Hai!". He created others clones, ready to fight. I had freed myself from Shinki's grip and utilized a jutsu that I never used before. I gathered all my energy and said "Shinki, I reserved this jutsu just for you, so be honored!"

"CHIDORI!"

Blue lightning was forming around my hand, after all training with Uncle Sasuke was useful. I hit him with all my strength, he was trying to protect himself but failed miserably. I had been the only person, except Mitsuki, to have managed to destroy his iron sand armor. "That was amazing Y/n-chan, dattebasa!"

"How...pathetic" He got up, went towards me and grab me by my neck. "You will never defeat me and you're getting on my nerves with all your complaints. I warn you, be careful because I wouldn't want to be the last Shinobi you will fight with.".

I looked at him with a 'do-whatever-you-want' face. "Do you think you're scaring me?" I then asked. "Who said that?" "UGH you know what? Just do it, I'm ready" I prepared myself and Boruto called me "Y/n-chan... "

"Don't worry, I can handle it." I reassured him "Fine, but if I see that you're in difficulty I'll help you" I nodded and glanced over Shinki. "Are going to do it or will you keep staring?" I asked annoyed.

Wings of iron sand appeared on his back, now he looked really strong. I closed my eyes, then reopened them with my new Sharingan. Despite that it required a lot of chakra, I had no choice: It was too obvious that if I hadn't used it I would have been beaten in a second.

"Unfortunately, there won't be another time... With my father watching, I will prove that I'm superior to the Hidden Leaf. First you, daughter of Uchiha!

Iron sand: black iron wings!"

Iron feathers were chasing me, I ran as fast as I can all over the arena and I was now exhausted. "Y/n-chan, be careful!" I turned my head slightly and saw that those were getting closer and closer.

Damn, that's not good! It was over for me, I had no chance. So I stopped, ready to be hit, but nothing happened.  Boruto came to my rescue. "Anytime, Y/n-chan"

I removed my arms, which I had put in front of me to 'protect myself' and then I said, with a proud air, to Shinki "Well, unexpected right?". He replied with a mischievous grin. "Is that all? Have you nothing else to show me?"

"You are disappointing me more and more Y/n, as for you Boruto Uzumaki... After I'll be done with her, show me that you can keep up with me, after all you are also the son of a kage" he said pointing to the blonde-haired boy.

"We're not done yet!" I yelled and threw some lightning shurikens. "Fireball jutsu!" he used only a hand to block it and it made me more mad.

I was thinking about how to attack him again, but my thoughts were interrupted by Boruto.

"Y/n-chan stop! He is provoking you to blow your head, so that he can beat you easily. He knows that you are sensitive when someone talk about your family, so he often compare you to your parents. Don't be influenced by his words, ignore him and show him that you are Y/n Uchiha, a Shinobi of the Hidden leaf, dattebasa!"