Chapter III

It had been three months since the little princess's presence had graced the Williams family and she couldn't be loved and spoiled more. Everyone was very protective over the little one. Both of her big brothers and all of her cousins loved spending time with her. Even her grandfather, her uncles and her father who were all known to be cold-hearted Alphas would simply melt the very moment she smiled.

It was a very silent night in the Silver Moon Pack, the wind howling and the trees whispering being the only sounds heard. Athena lay sound asleep in her room which was attached to her parent's room. Adrian and Angela were asleep but alert. All of a sudden Adrian's wolf, Dexter, and Angela's wolf, Faith, became restless and started pacing around nervously, which caused Adrian and Angela to wake up.

They looked at each other tiredly feeling utterly confused. 'What is it Dex?' Adrian sleepily asked his nervous wolf. 'Pup, my pup is in danger, go to pup' Dexter kept chanting again and again. That woke Adrian up completely. He immediately told his mate to check on their daughter while he checked on their sons. Both of them got out of bed and ran towards their children's rooms. When Adrian reached the room his sons shared he saw that they were both sound asleep, that was until a heart-wrenching scream from his mate woke both of them up. Adrian quickly picked both of his sons up and ran towards his daughter's room.

A D R I A N

I ran to Athena's room with Andrew and Axel in my arms, only to be greeted with the sight of my mate on her knees bawling her eyes out. I set both of my boys down and rushed to her side. "What happened my love?" I asked trying not to panic. She just pointed towards Athena's crib and continued to cry. I quickly got up and rushed to my baby's crib only to see that she wasn't even there, her scent still fresh.

My wolf and I were enraged and let out such a furious growl that certainly woke every sleeping being in the vicinity up. I had to calm myself down a little so that I could console my mate and sons who were letting out painful sobs and find the imbecile who thought it was a good idea to take my beautiful pup away from me. After consoling my mate and my sons I mind-linked my family and asked them to come to my house before I asked my Beta, Gamma and Delta to come over as soon as possible.

A/N: Thank you all so much for reading this chapter😁
Who do you think has taken Athena?
Will she be safe?
Will her family be able to find her?
All of these questions will be answered in the next chapter so hold on. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I will be posting the next part only if there are at least a few votes or comments, that lets me know that you guys like my work and that you want me to continue. I hope you guys like my story! If you do then please do vote (press the star) and comment below if you have any questions!
Thank you for reading and have a great day!

❤️Anagha