Chapter X

A/N: I am just warning you that this chapter is just going to be a filler chapter...... basically the chapter is small😅 Happy Reading!
____________

Three nerve-wracking months had passed since Athena had been shot. Every member of the Williams family had become very cautious and extremely protective over the little girl. Athena would always be accompanied by either one of her brothers or her cousins along with an adult from the Williams family if she ever wished to go out.

Giggles erupted from Athena as she tried to outrun her elder brothers in a game of tag. Serena and Angela were seated on the porch as they faced the children who were playing in the backyard. The both of them smiled at the amount of happiness the children emitted.

A N G E L A

I smiled lovingly as I saw my sons playfully tackle Athena to the ground and tickle her, which caused her to burst out into fits of laughter. "Admit that we are the best brothers in the multiverse" I heard Axel tell Athena this as their elder brother continued to tickle her. Athena managed to say a small "Never!" in between her laughter. "Admit it and I'll let you go," Andrew said as he smiled smugly. "Alright! Alright! Both of you are the best brothers in the multiverse" Athena said as she gasped for air. Andrew stopped tickling her and helped her stand up.

"You know, Athena will be getting some of her powers soon" Serena whispered as she looked at me. I nodded and I turned my head to look at her. "I just wish that she could have had a normal childhood, like any other pup," I said as I sighed sadly. "To be completely honest with you, I wish the same" Serena said as she looked away from me. "There is something I need to tell you and Adrian," she said as she looked at me again. This grabbed all of my attention. I nodded my head encouragingly.

"Well, you see I am not exactly-" "Ma come look at what Athie did!" Axel exclaimed as he ran towards us and successfully interrupted whatever Serena has to say. "What is it?" I asked Axel as he pulled Serena and me towards the patch of grass where Athena and Andrew were seated. "She brought a flower to life!" Axel exclaimed. "She did what?" Serena and I chorused. "Look!" Axel said as he pointed towards Athena's tiny hand.

Athena picked a small lifeless flower up and held it in a palm. She then closed her eyes. The moment she closed her eyes, her palm started to glow and the small flower slowly bloomed again. Serena and I gasped. "They weren't supposed to come along this early " Serena whispered in disbelief. "They? Who's they?" Andrew asked as Athena slowly reopened her eyes.

"Her powers" stated Serena. I smiled warmly as I picked my daughter up. "Mommy did you see that! Did you see what I did !?" Athena exclaimed as she jumped in my arms. "I sure did baby, and I am very proud of you," I said as I kissed her forehead. Serena smiled lovingly as she looked at Athena before saying that she would have to start teaching Athena how to control her powers.

"What were you going to tell me before Axel interrupted you?" I whispered as the children ran around and played. "Oh, it's nothing dear" Serena smiled nervously. I looked into her eyes and I could tell that there was something that she was hiding, but I wouldn't push her to tell me anything she didn't want to.

A/N: Again I am so sorry that this chapter is so small! But I promise that the next chapter will be longer. Thank you all so much for reading this chapter😁 I hope you all enjoyed it. I will be posting the next part only if there are at least a few votes or comments, that let me know that you guys like my work and that you want me to continue. I hope you guys like my story! If you do then please do vote(press the star) and comment.
Thank you for reading and have a great day!

❤️Anagha