Group hangout

Jazmine's POV

I was bored and wanted to hang out with my friend group. I skipped downstairs carefully to make sure I don't fall "Hey mom, can I use the phone?" "Oh, sure Jazmine" My mom handed the phone to me "What do you need the phone for anyway?" "Oh, I'm bored and wanted to know if the Huey, Riley and, Cindy wanted to hang out" "Oh okay" I called everyone on the phone since I don't have my own even though I'm 10. Everyone agreed to hang out, we chose to hang out at the park because it was the only place to go. 

9:04 A.M.

 I got to the Freeman's house, the three of us were waiting for Cindy to arrive "What is taking her so long?" I whined "I dunno, but whatever it is she betta be sick, talking to her mom or, dead," Huey said "Mannn, I love her but-oh shit" Riley began, me and Huey turned to Riley "You have feelings for Cindy?" I asked excitedly "Uhhhh no I don't like that ho-" "I heard my name?" Cindy said walking into the house, I looked at Cindy then back at Riley "Riley and Cindy sitting in a tree K-i-s-s-i-n-g, first comes love. Then comes marriage. Then comes baby in a baby carriage!"  I said laughing at the end, Cindy snickered and Riley looked embarrassed, Huey facepalmed "Oh come on Huey, lighten up every once in a while!" I said, Cindy and Riley and I stared at Huey to see what he would say "I'll lighten up when I'm dead" Huey said getting up (That was dark...)

We were all walking towards the park, Cindy and Riley were talking loudly in front of us. Me and Huey were holding hands and I may or may have not been a blushing mess, Cindy and Riley turned around to tell us something and caught me and Huey holding hands "Hey guys-ohhhhhh" Cindy said and Riley laughed me and Huey both let go of eachothers hands, I got embarrassed Huey didn't look up from the ground in embarrassment. Cindy and Riley made fun of us the rest of the way to the park.

(I'll finish this later lmao)