Caesar's birthday

Today is my birthday, I'm turning 11 like Jazmine, Huey and, Arizona. My birthday wasn't gonna be fancy like Arizona's she's rich I'm not. Huey and Jazmine didn't have a fancy birthday like Ari either. I got out of bed and put on a t-shirt and jeans, I brushed my teeth then helped set everything up downstairs. After that, my friends arrived, I ran up to them "Hey guys" I said "This birthday is actually normal and not expensive as hell" Huey said, looking at Arizona, Jazmine giggled and Arizona shot Jazmine a dirty look and Jazmine stopped giggling "Sorry..." Jazmine said after that, Huey was giving Arizona a dirty look then Arizona saw that Huey was giving her a dirty look and remembered that she is terrified of Huey and once we watched Huey and Riley fight and Huey...scared all of us. Arizona looked back at Jazmine "S-sorry!" she said, and Arizona isn't easily scared. Riley and Cindy were scared of Huey too so they didn't say anything. I didn't say anything because we are all scared of Huey, to be honest. Anyway, we all hung out and ate ice cream, well, Huey ate ice cream and read a book. 

Now, to presents, I'ma just skip to the good present. Arizona got me a new phone! The good thing about having a rich girlfriend. After party, I had my phone number and I gave it to my friends that got a phone. We all went to Six Flags. Every ride we rode, Jazmine was screaming her lungs out, I was screaming but not as loud as Jazmine, Riley looked like he peed himself, Arizona was gripping tightly on the bar and screaming, Cindy was holding onto Riley and, Huey had wide eyes and he was gripping tightly onto the bar the was holding him in, he wasn't screaming he was just shocked. Then, we went to the biggest, longest and, scariest ride in the whole park. We got on it and this one got Huey to scream which was deep but he had a voice crack so it was high pitched for a little bit then it went back down to deep, Jazmine started crying while screaming, Arizona was cussing while screaming, I was so scared I couldn't say anything, Riley actually peed himself and, Cindy  had to swallow her puke about 5 times.

After the ride, Huey's afro was messed up. Cindy was crying, Arizona looked shocked, I couldn't even speak, Jazmine couldn't breathe because she was crying so hard and, Riley had a pee spot on the front of his pants "What...the....shit" Riley said, "I-I don't know....let's just have a sleepover at my house..." I said. We all got some drinks but Riley had to tie a jacket around his waist so that nobody would know he peed himself. We all got drinks and cotton candy while Huey just got some water because he doesn't like cotton candy because he weird. 

We all got back to my house, they had packed their pjs and stuff they need before they came here. We all hung out in my room "So......I stole a bunch of soda and candy...y'all ready to get hyper and not sleep?" I asked "Oh heck yes!" Jazmine said, grabbing a soda and then some candy as soon as she grabbed them, she started chugging the soda and eating the candy "Y'all are gonna get diabetes..." Huey said Riley, Arizona, Cindy and, I shrugged. We all grabbed some candy and soda. "Welp, I ain't taken care of y'all" Huey said, he grabbed his favorite book and started reading. Me, Riley, Jazmine, Cindy and Arizona were really loud and talking to eachother and having to use the bathroom non-stop.

Huey's POV

After like, 4 hours. They all fell asleep and fell on their face on the floor. Since nobody was sleeping on Caesar's bed I thought about and walked up to it and I flopped on the bed, wrapped up in my blanket and feel asleep.