Riley and Cindy's birthday.

NOTE: I'M LAZY SO WE ARE DOING THEIR BIRTHDAYS AT THE SAME TIME. BUT THEIR BIRTHDAYS WILL BE ON DIFFERENT DAYS AND, THIS'LL BE RUSHED. SO DON'T THINK THERE WILL BE MUCH TO IT. HONESTLY, I MIGHT SKIP TO 13 AFTER THESE BIRTHDAYS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T DO SHIT WHEN YOUR ONLY 11 YEARS OLD. I SWEAR TO GOD IF ANYBODY SKIPPED THIS, I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL BEAT YOU WITH A FLIPFLOP. TRY ME, BITCH.

Cindy's birthday and Riley's POV

Today is C's birthday. We all had a good time celebrating her birthday. We all hung out and we had a sleepover at Caesar's house again because we felt like it. We all slept, well Huey fell asleep first so we took a sharpie and got close to his face with it until Huey opened his eyes and looked at us. "Fuck off" Was all Huey said before tossing the blanket over him and wrapping it around himself tightly so us niggas couldn't unwrap it. That is one gay nigga.

Riley's birthday and Cindy's POV

Today is Reezy's birthday and we all celebrated it and we even went back to Six Flags but we went to the swimming area. We had a lot of fun then we went to Jaz's house and had a sleepover with Huey kicking Riley's ass because Riley flipped Huey off. 

NOTE: TIME SKIP TO THESE LIL NIGGAS BEING 13 THROUGH 15 AND SOME DARK TIMES HAVE PASSED.