Day after a disaster...

Huey's POV

It was the day after grandad had passed. I work at McDonald's because I'm only a teenager, I had money so I wasn't really worried about that. I was worried about Riley, He's been quiet and just this morning I had found an empty bottle of Jack Daniels next to the couch and Riley was sleeping on the couch. I heard a knock on the front door, I didn't sleep well at all last night, I had dark bags under my eyes and I was super fucking tired. I got up and walked to the living room, I opened the door and saw Caesar, Jazmine, Arizona and, Cindy. "Hey guys," I said, then yawned "Where's Riley?" Cindy asked, I pointed to the couch where Riley was still sleeping, they all walked into the house and looked down at the bottle, "Do you just let him drink?" Arizona asked, "I guess he stole it out of the cabinet of Jack Daniels and shit that Grandad used to have while I was asleep, if I was awake I would have stopped him." I said, Riley woke up "Shit I gotta headache," Riley said, "Well dumbass, don't drink a whole thing of Jack Daniels at age 13 or at all," I said, looking at Riley. Riley rolled his eyes and flipped me off "Guys..." Jazmine said I guess to makes sure we don't start arguing, Riley sat up and the others sat on the couch next to him, I went to get a cup to pour some orange juice in. I opened the wrong cabinet and found the cabinet that Riley had taken the whiskey from. I stared at the bottle but I closed the cabinet 'I'm too young' I thought, I went to the right cabinet and grabbed a cup and poured the orange juice in it. We all decided to hang out "Huey, Riley, let's go hang out. Take your minds off all the bad shit going on." Caesar said with a sad smile. 

(Hiiiiiiiii, okay so that chapter was kinda depressing but yeah this is what happens when I listen to Lil Peep while writing but anyway, I'm making another story, yes I know I already have like 4 I need to work on but whatever. I' ma just start this idea before I forget it. Hope you enjoyed.)