Arizona's birthday

NOTE: I already told y'all the next chapters will be birthdays...

Arizona's POV

Today is my birthday, I heard that my older cousin, Louis, will be here. He got the most money in the whole family, we all super-rich but he got the most money. He is also stupid spoiled but my older sis, Nyla, almost beat him up for being spoiled. I'm kinda spoiled but kinda, not as bad as Louis. Every birthday I have, I mostly get like toys and electronics or really expensive clothing. I'm turning 11 today.

Time skip to party 

All of my family was wearing really fancy clothing. They were in suits and dresses. The women were wearing makeup and had their hair up in a really fancy style or down. I had on a pink skirt which I didn't wanna wear and a white t-shirt. My friends arrived Huey and Riley looked very confused "Are you okay?" I asked them "Why the hell is it so rich here?" Huey asked, "Why all these niggas wearin' suits and dresses?" Riley asked"Because my family is stupid rich," I said, just as I said that my 12-year-old cousin, Louis, walked in with his mom and dad. He had freckles like me, dreads, and he had on a suit. Cindy was confused on why everyone looked so fancy, Jazmine didn't really mind it's just with rich everyone here is making Jazmine feel broke. Caesar was actually very confused like the others 'Wow this is awkward' then Louis walks up to us "Y'all smell like cheap" Louis said, pointing to Huey and Riley "Louis, shut up! Those are my friends." I said "Well your friends are broke" Louis replies. I angerly sigh and stick my tongue out at him. "Nig-" Riley began, Huey quickly looked down at his 8-year-old brother and took his hand and covered Riley's mouth. "Hmpphhhhhhhmh!" Was all could be heard from Riley, Louis looked at Jazmine and Cindy and raised his eyebrow "Broke." Was all he said then he snickered "Dare I say...it smells like broke in here!" Louis said, running away. 

When it was time for the presents, I got a tablet, new expensive shoes, diamond earrings, beautiful expensive jewelry, expensive perfume, REALLY expensive clothing. And then my last present was, the newest most expensive phone! I looked at Huey and Jazmine with excitement because they also had phones. After the party, I had my own phone number and everything set up. I gave my phone number to Jazmine and Huey and they gave me theirs. Our maid cleaned up after the party while all my friends went home.

BTW, the Louis I am talking about is the Louis from TWDG, him and Arizona are cousins.