viii

DEKU POPS OFF

The slightly muscular green haired boy stood outside his crush's door, about to knock when a gruff voice stopped him from doing so. "Deku." The voice stated venomously, immediately grabbing the boys attention, Izuku spun his head around to the voice- dropping his hand in the process of nearly knocking.

"Kacchan." The green haired nerd fired back confidently immediately setting off loose wires in the latters head. "Go back to your dorm. She obviously doesn't wanna see you."

"Deku I'll fucking kill you." The hot headed boy threatened, his hands forming small explosions to warn the other boy.

"You can try to Kacchan." And those five words were enough to set both boys off in an intense battle. What were they fighting for? The same goal? Maybe.

You had been reading a book, it wasn't special just some generic romance about vampires etc, when you had started to hear explosions and thuds. To be honest you were a little upset by what Katsuki had said. I mean you were used to it and what he said wasn't even upsetting but you had been having a not so great day and wanted to do something with the class so your annoying ass was gonna invite the whole class to go the shopping centre/mall.

What had been giving you a bad time? Your mood swings. Oh my god were your mood swings bad, it was like you were on your period but all the time.

But anyways, putting down your book you scurried to your door, cautiously opening it only to stare wide eyed. Mr.Aizawa your literal father figure stood only centimetres away from your now opened door, using his quirk on Izuku and Katsuki.

"The fuck did y'all crackheads do?"

By then the kids from class 1a had started to form around Mira's dorm, wanting to see what had caused so much noise, some had imagined what might have happened but were quite surprised when they actually saw the situation before their eyes.

A bruised up Midoriya and a scratched up Bakugou glaring at the floor beneath them stood hanging by their collars because of your teachers fierce grip on them.

"What the hell happened here." It was more like a statement than anything his dangerously low voice piercing through the crowds silence.

"Go to Recovery Girl's office right now." Aizawa stated he looked at everyone darkly before turning around to Mira.

His eyes only slightly softening as he stared at her for a second before signalling for her to follow him.

-

"Why the fuck did you two fight? Like oh my shit this is not like you Midoriya, I'm honestly just disappointed and yes I just pulled out the dad card."

You now sat in the middle of two beds currently occupied by the two beaten up teens. You internally questioned why they did this, seeing no reason as to actually fight. Yes they would verbally fight but not really physically. (I mean a part from a few times.)

"And you Bakugou. You should know better than to raise your hand in the school dorms."

The boys looked at you, feeling slightly guilty but as soon as they made eye contact with each other they immediately repulsed, feeling nauseated by the others presence.

"Look at me right now." You glared a slight motherly feeling boiling up in you.

You took both of the boys bruised and scratched hands, holding them softly they cautiously brought their gaze to you. (😩😩)

"Now promise me you won't fight each other in the dorms or school campus again. And try not to fight anywhere else. You're both my dear friends and I honestly love you both. Ew this is so sentimental. What the fuck, this is not the way Squidward daddy would have wanted me to live."  (😔😔👊🏻)

Sighing you started petting their heads lightly just to let them know you appreciated them, just to make sure they wouldn't forget they were your friends.

Slowly releasing the injured men you got back onto your main question. "Why did you's fight?"

They didn't answer, knowing full well why they did. But they had their own questions to ask you too.

"Why were you so upset Mira? You usually take the insults lightly. Besides we're only joking." The green haired nerd questioned softly gazing at you, he noticed the dark eye bags under your eyes.

"My mood swings are acting up a lot more recently and I was just having a bad day. But because I was having a bad day I was gonna ask the class if they wanted to go to the shopping centre. Until someone went and made me sad. Not very cash money of you Katsuki." (😔😔)