xl

BUT LIFE GOES ON, WHAT CAN YOU DO?

It had been a couple weeks- months even and there was no sign of the villains returning anytime soon. You think they had got their message through. Although it's sad to say you did have to go to therapy- heck you're still going. But everyone in your class and your other friends believed in you. They knew you could get through this.

And hey! You knew yourself you could get through this. This was just a small blockage in your path but your friends- nah your family were there to help you along the way. Although it had to happen you did have to take a break from school but that wasn't gonna stop you from becoming a fucking hero! NO SISTER you were a strong dyke- lady and nothing was gonna change that

-

"WHAT TIME IS IT?" A tall girl with long cherry-red hair screamed as she threw herself at her homes banister she was absolutely shitting herself.

"Eight-fifty!" A tall women called out and from the top of the stairs, toothbrush in mouth- hair unbrushed your mother laughed at your face.

"Fuck!!" You screamed frantically running to the bathroom, rinsing your mouth.

"Language!" Your mother warned as she waited at the bottom of the stairs- your bag in hand you quickly snatched it yelling out a sporadic apology and an "I love you!" Watching her daughter gallop down the stairs and nearly break her neck the woman with short brown hair giggled, happy to see her daughter finally recovering.

-

"Is she coming back today?"

"She best be- I miss her!"

"We weren't even allowed to see her while she was in therapy and if we did see her it was by chance that she was wandering the streets." Voices flooded out of class 1a as you heard they were talking about someone- you. Yeah they were talking about you.

"Hah losers I actually got to see her!" You visibly groaned and recoiled as you heard your psychotic brother entice your friends.

"Monoma. You're her brother, also... don't anger them." Wait was that- Shinsou! Baebie

"Fuck off ass-wipe." Nice one Kat.

Were you scared to go to class again? Hell yeah. Standing in front of your classroom's massive door you felt tears prick your eyes. Lifting your hand you were gonna knock on the door until the it magically opened by itself making you gasp as you fell face-forward.

Everyone stared at your figure not really collecting who you were until you helped yourself up. Thanks a lot guys. (😔👊🏻)

"Ugh... go crazy, go stupid I guess??" Waving a small but awkward smile graced your lips.

"Ugh... who are you?" You looked at everyone, flabbergasted as they didn't seem to recognise you. Damn you dye your hair a different colour, curl it and put makeup and perfume on the bitches don't even recognise you?! So not plus-ultra guys.

"You're joking right? IT'S ME YOU ACTAUL FUCKERS..." still confused as to who you were your friends whispered to everyone. Maybe you were a crazy lady- well you were but- yeah, you get the point.

"Jesus, guess I'll just leave then- yeet-" Turning around you headed for the exit only to bump into someone. Looking up you saw your favourite person ever.

"AIZAWA BABE!!" Screaming you wrapped your arms around your dad. How awkward would it be if he didn't recognise you either. Eye-

"Mira... nice to see you back." Your dad slowly and actually quite hesitantly gently wrapped his arms around you and it was safe to say his emotions got the better of him as a few tears fell, although he used his quirk to shield your classes sight of you two.

"Dad..." Now it was your turn to cry as you looked at the man who had raised you.

"Mira?..." the grip around you released and your sight was brought back as you faced your friends again.

"This is the last time I fuck with demons. I swear to fuck." Smiling you once again waved but now you were less awkward as you saw your friends eyes widen in shock.

"...MIRA!!" Your class screamed as you winced but relaxed as you were wrapped in a tight hug by your friends and of course... your psychotic brother.

"We- WE LOVE YOU MIRA!"

-

"I LOVE YOU JESUS~" As you sang Trisha Paytas' 'I love you Jesus' song you abruptly stopped. Hopping off a table with nothing particularly on it in the hall you shouted: "I'm going to the store for a few snacks. What does everyone want?" Walking into the main room most of your class watched a movie. A few weeks had went by since you joined back and as before you were the biggest retard ever.

"Crisps!"

"Energy drinks!"

"Alcohol" Fuck brother I wish-

"Yeah- yeah got it! Be back in a bit." Earning a few nods and murmurs you slipped on your boots and headed out to that one shop were you were attacked by that one angry shopkeeper who everyone thought was Shigi but wasn't-

You were still nervous to go out by yourself but you had to push yourself and you had your friends numbers on speed dial if anything were to happen and if you happened to have a panic attack, therapy had taught you coping mechanisms.

But hey you were a bad hoe nothing was gonna get the best of you anymore-

"Oh Mira~"

"FUCK!"

-

Hehe how was that lolol

I guess you could say mira developed a second quirk! Teehee 🙃

Btw...

SOMEBODY BE MY GF RN 🤬😡🧨💊🔪🚬

or else ill b real angry