xiii

HARD TIMES GONNA MAKE YOU WANNA FUCKING DIE

A long black haired girl bounced around her room, her roaring music hyping her up even more. Mira was ecstatic to say the least. I mean come on!! She was invited to Ben Ten Iida's house with his other friends for a sleepover!!!

As soon as the girl had been invited she immediately said yes and soon after getting the details she hung the phone up and started packing her bag...until...her darling amazing not at all psychotic brother entered her room.

"Monoma what the frick do you want now?"

"You were making a heck ton of noise thought you might be having a stroke as well so..." The blonde slyly stated, folding his arms he slumped against the poor girls doorway.

"Anyway... where are you going? Not running away I assume?"

"Actually brother I'm going to a friends... for a sleepover..." Mira bravely spoke, slinging her duffel bag filled with necessities and clothes she made her way to the door head held up high.

But before she could exit her messy room an arm stopped her. "What is it Neito?"

The boy slowly inched closer to her face his grey eyes boring into hers. "Who is it?"

"Iida. Now I'm going, bye Neito." And with that the girl pushed past her brother and left the house, shoving her earphones into her ears she walked to her new destination.

-

"FBI open up." The well developed girl mumbled to herself as she knocked on the door of her friends house. The girl was in shock when she had first arrived in front of the blue haired boys abode, I mean it was like a castle! The walls surrounding the house were tall, the gates luxurious and the house itself very modern looking.

"One second!" A voice proclaimed from within the house, you could only guess this was the boy who had invited you to spend the night. (That sounds lewd)

It was around five pm so when Mira had been allowed into the house she wasn't really surprised to see her blue haired friend dressed in his pj's.

"Iida looking ravenous as ever good sir."

"Welcome Mira, please make yourself comfortable in my house." The boy curtly responded ignoring the girls previous statement he and his female friend made their way to the boys room where everyone else was.

"And so there I was barbecue sauce on my titties-" Mira abruptly stopped herself from spewing anymore nonsense once she had laid eyes on the other three teens in the room.

"-Henderson!" The girl squealed running to her friends she dropped her duffel bag and jumped on them, enveloping them in a hug. She slowly retracted one arm from the group and swiftly pulled the non-suspecting blue haired male into the cuddle.

-

It had taken the group a lot of pulling and yelling to get the newly entered girl off of them but eventually they succeeded and only then when the girl was away from her four friends did she really take in their pyjamad' up appearances.

Shouto looked like he was Canadian as he was wearing a baseball t-shirt and some checkered/plaid bottoms.

Izuku was as green as ever as he wore a cute green dinosaur onesie.

Ochako wore pink shorts and an oversized hoodie that... was pink.

And Tenya wore a luxurious silk dark blue matching set of pyjamas.

Oh yeah and you! You being you had decided to wear your very baggy butterfly pyjama bottoms with a roblox noob t-shirt to match the #lewk. (true gamer girl amirite)

It had been about thirty minutes since you had arrived and it had been about fifteen minutes since you and your friends had curled up on Iida's bed and agreed to play the best game ever: Minecraft.

When you say ya'll snuggled up you really did mean snuggled up. Uraraka had ended up between your legs, Todoroki to your right had been graciously using his quirk to heat you up but he didn't really have to as he had squished his body right up against you.

Izuku had landed himself to your left and he snuggled up against you although you sorta protested cause his bloody broccoli afro was covering your view of the T.V although after awhile you got over it because he was adorable and you loved him. Now Iida hohoho had ended up behind you, don't ask how he had just snaked his way behind you and had wrapped his legs around your torso but you didn't care as you were a person who was naturally very into skin-ship.

-

"IIDA STOP LEADING THE FUCKING CREEPERS TO OUR HOUSE!!" Infuriated, the greenete screamed as he ran away from his work in progress house after nearly throwing his controller at the accused. (Yes you were playing on the Xbox but tomorrow you would play on Iida's like twenty seven computers and vore everyone on Hypixel)

"I swear to FUCK if ya'll don't stop shouting I will literally get SHREK TO VORE YOU ALL." Ochako threatened and after that everyone shut up and complained quietly.

-

A few hours had passed now landing on around eight-thirty pm and Shouto had decided to order dinner. He obviously had decided to order from a soba place so when he took everyone's orders he changed it all to cold soba and in the process slagging everyone for picking the wrong choices. So, for dinner everyone ate cold soba. (Todoroki 1: everyone else: desgustehd)

"Yooo it's like Bakugou's bedtime. What a loser am I right gang?" Mira stated dragging out her words and she started acting high, but everyone paled when a heterochromatic male started to stare at her and not in the most pleasant way.

"I go to bed at eight Mira." Shouto's voice practically dripped venom as he towered over the girl in a threatening manner.

"N-now now Todo you know I love you so let's all just calm down and ugh... ugh... karaoke!! Yeah ugh that!!!" You fiddled about in your spot looking around the large room to find anything to distract the closing in boy.

"Karaoke Mira? Doesn't sound bad... shall we Iida?" Ochako cutely questioned, her rosy cheeks puffing up more than usual as she thought of the idea.

"Sure... but I'm not the best at singing..."

"Neither am I but let's give it a shot!" Mira suggested enthusiastically as she sprung up she grabbed Iida's hands and pulled him to the machine.

The duo quickly set up the Karaoke box as Midoriya and Ochako starting hooking up the disco balls and flashing lights they found earlier. Shouto just sat on the bed staring at everything as he was dumbfounded. He had never experienced anything like this ever in his life and since he had met Izuku, Iida, Ochako and Mira they had opened him up to so much.

So as the lights starting flashing every colour possible and his friends strolling towards him singing a song he did not comprehend, a spare microphone in his crushes hand and him getting pulled up to the 'dance floor' he couldn't help but smile and feel overjoyed.

"Creeper... awwww man!!"