xxxii

PLEASE WHAT KINDA FUCKERY IS THIS?!!

"So to end my speech here my whole point is-"

Pointing a metre stick towards the PowerPoint board in front of the witnessing students and teacher Mira breathed in and then-

"DON'T BE RACIST, BE LIKE MARIO!"

Needless to say everyone laughed and Mira got a detention.

-

"Mira, you need to go to your detention-"

"DETENTION CAN'T CONTAIN ME DOWN, FUCKERS!!"

"Mira!-"

Quickly swooping up your unsuspecting (more like suspecting, come on they're down with your bullshit) friends you run away from your dad, who, could easily swoop you up with his quirk but being the tired man he is, let's you galavant once more.

"Let's get revenge on that fucker."

"Wha-"

-

"Mira that man is literally going to VORE us if we go there." Your black haired friend known as Sero whispered as sweat trickled down his face.

"Not if I vore him first." You winked.

"Um that's great and all but we're at the wrong shop-"

"HEY! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS?!!" You literally shit yourself as a boy around the age of ten walks up to your group, he seemingly smells like smoke. Tut, tut, kids these days never learn.

Sensing your Pomeranian of a friend growing angry and by now growling, you block him with your arm and smirk at the little kid in front of you.

"I don't know why you're yelling at us. I mean we could literally be your parents..."

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAYING BITCH?!!" Now growing irritated you flick the little boy's head and he seemingly goes flying until ankles, literal ankles, stop his fall.

You and your friends literally pale as you all slowly lift your gaze off the ground and up onto the really fucking buff guy that may or may not look like he just got sentenced to life in prison, got shit on, and his significant other left him for another man.

"Haha... hey there man..." Now even the demon himself Katsuki was shitting himself as the group who had been idly watching the situation go on whilst smoking approached the group, weapons in hand or quirks ready to use.

"Hey guys we didn't mean to come here so why don't we just be on our way and you guys can get back to..." you looked to the group of smoking teens "-smoking..."

"No can do doll face." Once again you shit yourself as the little boy who looked like a right foetus morphed into that of a man, and a really fucking hot one at that.

Sensing that this group of rebels weren't gonna back down you readied your quirk but finding that to be hardly useful right now you snatched a steel bat off the ground, inspecting it you ran your tongue over your teeth and smirked.

Your friends gasped and maybe orgasmed as they saw you, smirk still plastered on your face, you turn to face them. Now motivated everyone got ready until your fun was ruined when a very hot lad strutted his pretty little way into the group, pushing the buff guy away you may or may not have died inside.

This boy literally looked like the fucking nerd Izu' but... hot? Sure Izuku could be hot if he wanted to, here's the thing though, he never wanted to.

"Just back off guys, okay? They're cool." The Izuku imposter beckoned and the rebels backed off and went back to smoking their newly lit cigs.

"Haha, sorry about that guys, they're a bit... rambunctious." The Blackett rubbed his neck sheepishly as he offered the spooked group of friends a small smile.

You glanced at your bat and gulped, dropping it towards your side but still evidently holding it, you and your friends tried to act cool, trying to play off the fact that y'all weren't just shitting yourselves minutes ago.

"I'm Kaminari Denki!! Nice to meet ya!" You laughed as your eccentric friend burst through the tension.

Obviously taken aback the imposter/ your saviour once again rubbed the back of his neck, his cheeks becoming a rosy pink, he introduced himself. "Shindo. Yo Shindo."

Noticing the underlying awkwardness you excused yourself and your friends but not before signalling the huge buff guy (that had nearly ripped your head off) to call you. With what number? You don't know.

Nearly away from sight you gasped and swung your head back "THANKS FOR THE BAT!!"

Shindo turned around to his little group of 'friends' and smirked.

"They were from Yuuei, we couldn't attack them even if we wanted to."