xvii

ILL PUNCH YOU IN THE DICK, FUCK OFF

"Look we just want the kids." The man known as Tomura stated as he stared at you in awe he couldn't help but reach his hand out as if he was in reach of you. I mean he was on a hill and you... were still in the lake...

"Look I'm Karen and Ive got the kids you ain't getting them back I'm afraid." You nearly dropped dead as Shouta your dad became a living meme.

"Come with us Mira! It'll be really fun and we're already friends so I can take some of your blood right?!" The iconic crazed look blessed her face as she took out her injection blood sucky things.

"This bitch is fucking psychotic." Mumbled Bakugou under his breath as he used his arm to cover you.

"Put this on. You're practically naked Mira." Shouto stated as he took off his t-shirt (revealing his go crazy go stupid body) and tossed it to you. Looking at the piece of cloth in front of you, you slowly slipped the clothing on. Your actions had become more slow as you glanced at everyone with grey fiery eyes.

"Autobots roll out." As if on cue the other classes from Yuuei swooped in and the attack commenced.

-

"MIDORIYA WHERE'S MIRA AND BAKUGOU?!"

Holy hell was it hectic right about now. Explosions, fire, ice, fucking long ass steel teeth. People were fighting, others healing, and the others probably dead lol.

"I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM KIRISHIMA."

-

"Mira come with me, you could join us and we'd be best friends!!" Mira had ended up stranded with Tsuyu and Ochako far from the group with the crazy bitch Toga and oh my hecc was she annoying.

"I TOLD YOU KAREN YOU'RE NOT GETTING THE FUCKING KIDS!!"

"MIRA I LOVE YOU BUT SHUT UP I CANT STOP LAUGHING-" Ochako fell to the floor in a laughing fit also because Toga had pinned her to the floor, previous to pinning Tsuyu to the tree.

Eh you just kinda stood there. You'd never been in this situation so this whole sh-bang was new. The gears in your head started turning and that's when your adrenaline started pumping through your body.

"Tsuyu switch."

You had eventually pulled Tsuyu off the tree as Ochako was trying to not get the suck suck suck. Na wha a mean?

As Toga was preoccupied you took your chance to free Tsuyu and get her away from the danger and to tell the teachers what was happening.

"No Mira you can't do that! Ribbit."

"Sorry Tsu but ya hoe thang gotta go for a bit. Just gotta pop to the shop and get milk."

With that said you quickly turned Tsuyu around and pushed her so she would get a running start to the teachers. "Peace Gucci gangsters."

"ALRIGHT YOU FUCKING NUT CASE GET OFF MY BABYGIRL AND FIGHT ME KAREN!"

"I thought you were Karen, Mira."

"Shut up Ochako and run." Of course Ochako didn't wanna leave you but she knew by the look in your eyes you were ready to vore some earholes so she skidaddled right outta there.

-

"Yay!! Mira, let's play!!" The psychotic girl jumped about with her knife and sucky thing in hand until a burnt hand placed itself on her shoulder.

"Toga just grab her, I've got the other one." Dabi, now present glared at the psycho as a portal opened up Mira heard her friends voices.

'Eh Sorry gang gotta go for now. Might come back, might not. But that's just how the mafia works.'

Mira just let her supposed 'friend' grab her and pull her into the portal. She turned her head and the last thing she saw was her friends screaming, eyes wide and wounded figures.