xx

I FUCKING THREE- SIXTY NO SCOPE ON YA'LLS ASSES

"You do a job for us and we'll let your friend go. Deal?"

"Ugh no that wasn't the deal."

"It is now."

"Ah shit."

-

You wondered how you got in a position like this as you crouched beside the ninja turtle. Honestly you just wanted to blow his brains out as he wouldn't quit insulting you and your hero friends.

What was the job they had sent you out on? You had no idea but apparently you just had to follow the turtle fucktard and come back with something and then you'd free your friend. But damn, was this wanna be ninja turtle doing your head in.

"Honestly I don't know what they saw in you. I mean COME ON YOU'RE A FUCKING WANNA BE HERO AHAHAHAHAHA HOW LAME IS THAT?!"

By now you couldn't stop your eye twitching and you honestly couldn't stop yourself from punching the turtle in the stomach, which evidently knocked him out after another blow to the head. (Save the turtles gang.)

Honestly how stupid where the villains to let you go outside without a fucking tracker or hand cuffs connected to the villain knocked out to stop you from running off. Maybe they trusted you or something. (nahhhh.)

"Fucking prick. Well better go tell everyone I guess."

And then you zipped off to the school to warn everyone.

-

"I'M BACK HOES!!" You bust through the classrooms doors, startling everyone they had missed your eccentric entrance. Your eyes scanned the room for the man you were looking for but when you found him missing you deflated.

"Where's Aizawa-"

"MIRA OH MY GOD!"

"ARE YOU OKAY?!!"

"HOLY SHIT WHERE THE FUCK DID THEY TAKE YOU?!"

"Mira! Are you okay?! They didn't hurt you did they?!"

Everyone crowded around you now enveloping you in warm hugs but then they realised a second person missing.

"Where's Bakugou?"

"Probably dead lol."

"..."

"Alright! Alright! Sit down kids I've got a story time."

-

So here you were sitting on your teachers desk as the kids from your class sat down listening to your story.

"Oh yeah! And then Karen made a deal with me so I became a villain."

"...YOU WHAT?!!"

"Mira what was going through your head?..."

"Aw Todo don't worry. I'd never betray you my big breasted wife like that."