xviii

BRO... YOU LOOK LIKE MY BABY DADDY

"So she just... let you grab her..."

"Yes sir!! I'm glad she didn't struggle now we can be best friends!!"

Slowly your eyes fluttered open. Now you stared at your feet as you recollected your thoughts and memories, your vision started to rise and you looked at your hands tied and figured you had turned to your normal self and then yeeted as a shadowy, smokey?? hand placed itself on you.

"Awake now??" Slowly you raised your head and stared straight at a black vortex shadow thing with yellow eyes.

"Oh my god... YOU LOOK LIKE MY BABY DADDY AHAHAHAHA!!- oh wait. Iida's my baby daddy aw shucks." Everyone literally paled as they saw their new captive cackle like a mad woman. Everyone was quiet as they listened to the girls cackle until a new voice enveloped the room.

"Mira... SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LOSER!" Now everyone's attention focused on the second captive they were holding hostage as he growled at the girl.

"Be quiet..."

"MIRA I SWEAR TO GO-"

"BE QUIET!!" And once again everyone was quiet. The new hostages stared at the man who had previously shouted. His light blue hair and crusty skin... Tomura...

"Sorry... EW WAIT I'M NOT SORRY AHAHAHA- Sorry..."

Bakugou mumbled under his breath rather angrily, I mean sure he was mad that he got abducted but the fact that he got abducted with this crazy bitch made things ten times worse. "This bitch is definitely Monoma's sister for fucks sake..."

"Anyway... I guess we should introduce ourselves..."

"As you know my name is Toga keke!!"

"Greetings I am kurogiri."

"Dabi."

"Shigaraki..."

"The ones over there are some other villains that work along side us-"

"And together that makes us The League of Villains..."

-

"Mhm yeah so why we here? You do know I have things to be doing... like playing Minecraft."

"Ahem yes well..."

"We want you to work with us!!"

"Lemme just stop you right there hun."

"Huh?"

"Do you honestly think we, as heroes would become villains and work FOR YOU AHAHA. Who do you think we are." Your voice was light and happy then you cackled and then you did a whole three-sixty on em' and changed your persona, your aura becoming dark.

Katsuki has become silent and maybe to a normal person that would worry them but you knew he was just trying to battle the internal rage he was facing inside.

"Mira we don't need you to become a villain, we just need you to stay here. That's it." Tomura spoke as he placed himself on a bar stool in front of you and your friend staring at you.