xiv

UGH LOVE INTERESTS... NO THANKS

"That was..."

"Amazing." The heterochromatic male gasped as he and his friends fell onto the large bed. He was quite surprised when he had found out Mira was lying about not being able to sing when she had a solo song to sing which she took slightly serious a part from the once in a while giggle she was Gucci.

"I'm so exhausted remind me to sleep in tomorrow." Mira exasperated as she started to crawl into bed her friends following after her shortly.

Everyone might have felt a little weird to be in bed together if they weren't such good friends. I mean Mira and Ochako were in the middle, Todoroki behind Mira on the right and Midoriya and Iida on Ochako's side.

-

Mira... had a tendency to well... move a lot in her sleep so the fact that her right leg was thrown over Ochako's thigh and the fact that Mira had pressed her whole lower half into Todoroki's toosh was totally not her fault.

The pressure on Shouto's lower half had stirred him awake and he was not happy so he had turned around to tell the assaulter off but when he saw who it was and what was happening he froze in place not really knowing what to do. Suddenly his crush turned her body so that her face was in front of his chest and her bottom unknowingly pushed up against Ochako's stomach. (As you do y'know?)

Todoroki's world seemed to slow down as the moon's beam gleamed onto Mira's face he couldn't help but admire her beauty. A button nose, naturally puffy eyelids, her long eyelashes and her plump lips were a part of her that had first entranced him, that had first made him recognise her.

These romantic feelings were anything but new as he looked down at her sleeping figure. Since she had joined his school a little late into the year, he had immediately found her intriguing. The fact that she knew Bakugou and Kaminari had resulted in him trying to learn about her background and her bubbly but easily embarrassed and shy personality just took the cake really. (He's a bit of a stalker huh 😩👊🏻)

Time started to flow naturally though as he was brought back to his senses when his crush turned around to face her female friend and cuddle into her, leaving the heterochromatic male alone to his thoughts and feelings.

-

"Another round?" Izuku called out as he let his head fall back onto the chairs head rest.

"Nah it's already three pm I should be heading home." Mira spoke as she logged off her game of minecraft and picked up her bag.

"I had a lot of fun, let's do this again soon!" The girl gleed as she bid goodbye and left the Iida residence.

"I saw what happened between you two last night." A feminine voice spoke up as she looked over her computer to the dual haired boy.

Todoroki didn't acknowledge her look trying to play cool.

'What if she saw me staring at Mira...'

"What are you talking about Ochako?" Tenya spoke up now a little confused as to what the brown haired girl was saying.

"I saw it too..." The green haired boy spoke up. He saw Todoroki staring at your sleeping figure last night after he was rudely woken up by Ochako who was rudely woken up by your toosh in her face. (Not very cash money of you bro)

"I don't know what you're talking about." The dual haired teen tried to defend himself, ultimately failing he tried to keep his stoic expression.

"I'll not go on about it but watch yourself Shouto."