special

D'S STILL GET DEGREES

"TUCK IT IN, SERO!!"

Everyone in the class 1a dorms literally paled upon hearing their friends screams as his dick literally got pulled inside of him.

"IT HURTS MIRA, STOP!!" Sero tried to pry you off of him as you helped him pull up his tights.

"STOP WHINING YOU FUCKING WHIMP."

-

"There! All done. See? It wasn't that bad now was it?" You gleed cheerfully, happy to get that ordeal over with you brought your friend over to the mirror and evilly cackled.

"Huh- Oh Mira!! I cant go out looking like this!!" Sero turned to you and busted one of your eardrums as he screeched.

"You can and you will, young man."

"Y-Yes ma'am."

-

"COME ON YOU BIG HEDGEHOG, YOU LOST THE BET SO LET ME HELP YOU GET INTO THIS FUCKING CONTRAPTION."

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME MIRA!!" Safe to say Katsuki was not having it as he let off his explosions, he tried to get out of your grip.

"LOOK- IT'S DONE!! THANK GOD."

You threw your friend at the mirror and after landing with a little bump he looked into it. Honestly he was utterly mortified.

"GET THIS OFF ME!!" You screeched and threw yourself upon your crying friend, trying to stop his pulling of clothes, you tried to keep them on him.

-

"Here you go Kami."

"Thanks Mira!! -so you're saying they didn't wanna do this? But this is so cool, how could they not?!!" You turned your face away from your pikachu friend and your lip quivered.

"I knowww~! How could they not want to dress up!!"

"I'm all done Mira!!" You gleed in rejoice, absolutely astounded at how calm this boy was with dressing up like a little school girl.

"Wow- I look... AMAZING HAHAHA!!"

"Yes Denkers- that, you do."

-

"Mira this doesn't seem too manly-"

"ARE YOU JOKING KIRI?!! THIS IS SO MANLY!!"

"Well... if you say so-"

"Yes I do say so." You handed your friend their outfit for the night, turning away you went on your phone to tell your girlfriends of the 'bet news'.

"Ugh Mira- can you help me please?" You turned around upon hearing your name and saw your shark-toothed friend sheepishly rub the back of his neck. His whole outfit was a mess.

"Oh Kiri what did you do?..." You giggled and tried to help your friend out of his outfit. Yeah he was a little naked but oh well! That didn't bother you.

-

«E-thots and Tsuyu»
(Class 1a girls only groupchat)

Gucci#1:
Mission: "Abracadabra" is a go.

«seen»

-

Clown🤡:
Ladies... we have secured the bait.

Hagafuckingkure😔👊🏻:
Hehe they'll rue the day...
they'll rue it!!!

Clown🤡:
nevel is that you?!!

God🤑🌹💞:
Women... the day has come. ribbit.
The day the men fall to their knees
and ask for forgiveness.

Mama😫😩💞:
For once I am for this,
they'll pay for what they did.

Kyogay🤡👊🏻:
That's right mama!!

Clown🤡:
Shut it kyoka.

Baby mama😌:
Mira what have we talked about

Clown🤡:
Not to insult kyoka because
she has feelings just like me
😔😔

"Okay- okay get ready!..." Momo whisper yelled from behind the couch informing the class to hide themselves.

"Oh boyssss~!!" Mira called out, phone in hand, the room was dark and silence enveloped the room, that was until the boys walked in, the lights switched on and everyone's cameras flashed.

Boys: one

Girls: gods