xxxiv

THE BOYS ARE BACK

-
«It's raining men»
(Class 1a groupchat)

🐸:
I WILL cut a bitch for
Mira if I have to

Natsuki😡🔪💞:
What makes you think you'll
have to???

I'll obviously be there
for her before any of you

God👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩:
Kat shut up

Octopus baebi🤑😌:As her friend and classmate I'll make sure to help her whenI can

Octopus baebi🤑😌:
As her friend and classmate
I'll make sure to help her when
I can

That dick tho😩😩:
I will also help whenever I can

Ochakowo🗝:
Yeeyee

Izubear🧸🎀:
Ya hoe I got ur back

Stepbrothers🔥❄️:
Although I would absolutely
love it if Mira got taken away
i too would help in her dire
need of support

God👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩:
Y'all gay and that's on homophobia

"It's so fucking cold, not cash money of you Mother Nature..."

It was around one in the morning and you, Mira, had sneakily snuck out of the dorms, somehow your bitch ass didn't get caught leaving. And I didn't mean caught by the teachers, nah fam, I meant by your class mates they had been bitches for being close to you ever since you and your bitch ass friend got kidnapped.

"Hello Mira... nice seeing you again after so long..." With widened eyes Mira scanned her vicinity until someone tapped her back, she knew that voice.

"Holy fuck-" A hand covered your mouth and it was safe to say you wanted to commit self delete.

"Now hun, we're gonna have a little chat and then we're gonna be on our way and act like we never saw each other. Alright?" The grip around your mouth tightened, making you wince, but then gently let go.

"How the fuck do you expect me to answer you when you have your hand over my mouth." A shit-eating grin plastered over your face but on the inside you were not orgasming at all.

"My hands not over your face now, is it?" With a smirk the man made you turn his way and it was safe to say you nearly shit yourself. "Holy shit dude what the fuck are you doing around here?! What if someone sees you?!"

"And you care, because?" Another smirk to the mans face and you were not pleased.

"Out of nearly everyone you were the most decent, well apart from Kurogiri, he was a legend but he never played UNO with me. Sad face." Staring into your eyes the man with scars all over his body nearly got carried away, again.

"Anyways I wanna talk to you about something."

"Then spit it out lad."

Gritting his teeth the man took a deep breath in, sometimes it was really hard not to strangle you. "Well ever since the heroes invaded, Crusty's been a little bit psycho... well more so than usual."

"And that's any of my business, because-"

"Because you were the one who started that shit."

"Excuse you, fucker, but you kidnapped me. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I WAS GONNA REACT?! Just fall into your arms and say I love you? Aye mate fuck off."

"Mira I need you to come back with me-"

"OI." A voice boomed and a part of you wanted to thank the heavens but the other just wanted to shoot yourself in the head.

"For fucks sake the dogs here."

"The fuck you saying, bitch?!" Grabbing your arm Bakugou tried to pull you up but only to be stopped when Dabi grabbed your other arm.

"Let go, dude."

"WHY DON'T YOU?-"

"Kat indoor voices please." Bakugou's grip on your arm loosened but then respectively tightened again, his face still holding malice to it.

"WELL WE'RE NOT INSIDE!!" Giving another tug or two you really wanted to scream. Your arm felt like it was gonna catch on fire from how hot Dabi's hand was and your other arm felt like it was going to just pop off, in one, full, clean swoop.

"Look kid, it's better if you just hand her over, I didn't wanna have to fight today..."

"Well too bad cause I'm not letting go. Mira's coming with me." You scanned around the street, only seeing street lights and benches you sighed was there nothing you could turn into? And then it dawned on you. Just turn into one of them, you absolute nonce. And so you did.

"Kat please forgive me." The boys turned their eyes on you and that's when you made direct eye contact with one of them and changed, damn it felt weird to have a peepee stuck in your trousers.