XV

"Jackimal!!" I yelled into the blacksmith.

"Hey kid!! Long time no see." He said following me into the station.

"I'm just dropping this off and I'll be back once I go get Snip from a barn. Don't touch the sack." I warned him.

He nodded with his hands up.

"Good. While I'm gone can you see if there's any fairy feathers around?" I asked politely hoping he'll say yes.

"Will do! Is this for that lady friend of yours?" He wiggles his eyebrows and smirked.

I pushed him out of my way, "Maybe!" I said running out of the blacksmith.

I waved down a carriage and hopped inside after saying my destination. The barn.

On the way there I stared outside watching people pass by. Seeing children with bright smiles with there mothers and some fathers.

I smiled. Wishing I was able to see my mother again. Just to at least get one last hug. I don't wish I could change my past. I've met amazing people. And I met Thea. Who I've grown fond of.

"We're here sir." The guy said with the door open.

"Oh! Thank you. Uhm," I opened my sack and gave him a few golden coins, "Keep the extra."

He gave me a friendly smile as I returned and ran off to the barn.

I saw my black beauty and Lief's horse.

"Snip!!" I yelled and let out a whistle which she looked my way and started to gallop.

She kept galloping as I jumped onto her bare back and hugged her neck, "Hey girl." I smiled feeling the happiness run through me.

I got my pride and joy back.

"That man didn't hurt you right?" I asked as she came to a walk. Heading back towards the stables where Lief's horse was.

Taking the silence and there was no limp in her step, she wasn't harmed in any way. That man is a good man. Well so far. I don't know him yet. I just trust my horse. Yes I trust my horse more than my own kind. Oh well.

I got off her back and saddled them both up, left a note, and pulled them along behind me.

"Let's go find you two a stable near the Inn."

After a couple hours I finally found a non shady stable area for the horses and they even have a filed. And it's only about a mile from the Inn. I call that luck.

I smiled at the nice lady and also gave her a death look that says, "if you hurt those horses in anyway I'll hunt you down and slit your throat and feed you to the chickens." And left.

I started towards the blacksmith but stopped in front of the Inn.

Should I check on her? Maybe I should write a note. Yeah. I'll write her a note.

I walked inside and waved with a smile at the front desk lady and headed towards our room.

Quietly I opened the door and slid in without making a sound. She was heavily passed out on the bed. Her hair all over the place and her pants off. Guess she woke up a bit ago.

I wrote a note saying to meet me at the blacksmith when she wakes up and telling her I'm repairing her armour.

I put the quill down with a sigh and looked at her.

I smiled. She looked adorable. She was suffocating my pillow and curled up with it. I giggled lightly and slid out the door without another noise.