XVI

SCHOOL IS STARTING so. Updates aren't gonna be here for a bit probably. I'm on a plane rn while I'm writing this and I'll try to get the out by tonight. If not then sometime in the future. (Sometimes I forget to post the update even though it's finished XD) okay have fun reading! I'm also exhausted don't mind me.

And I was finally going to see what was in this envelope.

I went back to my station and looked bright blood red seal with two swords in a X shape. What would the Queen want from the blacksmith. Specially this one.

I stared at it. Wondering if I should open it.

Should I wait for Jackimal? No he would've opened it if it was for the blacksmith. Maybe he thought it was for me because I'm one of the new Knights. Did Lief get one? How is Lief anyway? I left her at the tavern with Akin. Hopefully they're okay.

Before I knew it I was opening it anyway and started to read the note.

"Newly Knighted Persephone (maiden name unknown),

I have heard you were training to become a blacksmith because of your situation. If anyone found out of course. But I was hoping you could make me something. No one can know that this weapon is being made. I can only accept the man and Cyclops you are currently working with. For they will help you.

I need a blade with a stone to make it hidden from others. Only you and I will see. If I need to see you at anytime I can make do. Again. Do t tell anyone this. Not even your loved one if you have one.

Signed,
Queen Rosalien

I had a bad feeling about this. Why a blade that could only be seen by me and the Queen. I can't deny the Queen either. I haven't even been rightfully a knight yet. The ceremony is in maybe a week? I don't know. Russel knows where to find me when I'm needed.

Now-

"Give me the damn second crate." Thea came in covered in sweat and she was only in undergarments. With skin tight shorts.

I was frozen in shock. Her hair tied up, her abs showing, the sweat making her skin shine. I slowly pointed to the crates and she grabbed two then left.

I could tell my face was blood red. I had a feeling something was going to happen tonight. But I couldn't tell if it was good or bad.

I needed one eye to smelt some magma stone for me but he's not here. I have to go get him.

I walked to the shed. Right as I walked in Thea cut a piece of wood in half with one swoop. Then she went to the desk to write. She already had a stack of papers. That I'm going to have to read. Yay.

"Hey Thea." I said walking behind her.

She grunted in reply. Probably trying not to break her focus.

"I have to go get One Eye. Can you watch the shop for me please." I asked politely.

"Yeah sure." She finally looked at me with a smile.

"Okay. I'll be back as soon as possible."

And with that I left practically running to One Eye's house.

I walked through the human sized door and saw him in his kitchen eating what looked like to be fruit.

"Hey One Eye!" I said with a bright smile.

He looked at me and smiled, "Friend!"

"I need your help. I need some magma stone shaped. You think you can help?"