XXI

My friend is share playing gta5 with me while I'm waiting for my games to download since I had to hard reset my PS4. Love ya fishing.

"Soo, what's the plan for today?" I heard as I shifted awake. I felt a hand raking through my hair. My face buried in Thea's chest and our legs intertwined as per usual. My arms securely wrapped around her torso, keeping her from leaving.

"What makes my hair so special?" I mumbled in her chest. She's always messing with it.

"It's calming to play with. Let's me clear my head." I can practically hear her smiling.

In response I nuzzled closer which earned a giggle in her response.

"How long are you planning to keep me captive in your hold?" She said playfully.

"As long as you'll allow me." I smiled.

"If I could choose for as long as we breathe I would."

I felt my face heat up from the cheesy line. Zok she kills me with everything she does. From the small little lines she says to the gestures she portrays.

"So when do you think we will meet up with the Queen?" She questioned aloud.

I look up at her, "I'm not so sure. But the King would have to be absent from her quarters or the castle. So maybe late afternoon would be my best guess."

She kissed my forehead as if saying okay in a way. Maybe. She didn't really say anything after that. She just started to study what was outside the window. I didn't know what was going on as my back was turned towards it. So in this case I decided to close my eyes to just take in Thea. Her scent, her touch, the feeling of her skin, her hold, her hand running through my hair, just everything about her. I never really get this chance as we are always going somewhere, and who knows, this could be the last time I get this chance.

"How do the squires find you when delivering a letter?" Thea broke the silence.

I thought for a moment, "I don't know?"

Her hand stopped, "How don't you know? Or did you forget."

"We just somehow... knew. I've honestly never questioned it. Well until now."

"Are you supposed to know everyone in the kingdom? And where they live?"

I shook my head and looked up at her, "But if we did then how would we know where they're at when they're not home."

She looked down at me, "I have no idea. But you make a good point. Do you seriously don't know?"

"No I don't."

After that we fell into silence again. But this time staring at each other. I was engulfed by the toxins of her green eyes. Why is it always her eyes that captures me the most.

I noticed the usual hint of darkness was gone. Her eyes were soft and bright. She seemed content.

She grabbed my chin, "Whats on your mind?"

"How beautiful your eyes are and how I get lost in them too often." I giggled at the end.

"You're too cute." She said with a smile.

I felt my cheeks warm up and nuzzled my face back into her chest.

I felt her laugh and she started to massage my head with her free hand. The other holding me.

I felt my eyes start grow heavy. Good Zok I'm tired. Even after I've slept. Maybe everything that's happening is catching up. The constant training. The trials. The welding. The whole Queen thing. I'm still curious on why she wants the blade but I'm in no position to question the Queen.

~~~<~~>~~~

"Morning sleepy baby." I heard as I sat up from my nap. I grunted in response.

Thea walked over and handed me a sandwich, "Got some sandwiches from the shop across the road. It's pretty good." She said with a smile.

I took a bite of the sandwich from her hands. I beamed from the taste, "Damn that is good." I took the sandwich from her and continued to eat it.

She held out a letter as I took a giant bite. I looked at it and nodded, signalling her to open it.

She lifted the wax seal and pulled out the parchment that was folded neatly. She carefully unfolded it, "The King will be absent for the next few days starting at nightfall. I will see you and your dragon rider at Dawn."

I swallowed. We will have to wake up early in the morning. I mentally groaned.

Ahhhh Im struggling on writing these. But I'm working on it. I need to stop procrastinating on this damn book. Because I love it honestly. I'm just lazy XD