friends

Barbara & Adam had been friends for as long as they had been alive, they first met in a kindergarten class when this boy named Max shares a crayon with Barbara, Adam saw this, but they never really introduced each other to each other. They had just lived the shadows of the others life. Though they had meet on this day and soon after they continued to be friends until college, it had been there third year in together, Adam was standing outside of Barbara's dorm, they had dressed as the ghost busters, Adam had already done such a costume but Barbara insisted he go again, so he went just for her. But all this love, soon came to an end when they were stuck outside of Barbara's dorm arguing about Max, Max Wheeler, Max Wheeler had been the boy to lend Barbara a crayon, then a pencil, then a invitation to a birthday party, then to the mall, to the movies, to parties, to kissing right in front of Adam's eyes. "It's not my fault you're in love with some stupid boy!" Adam said, Barbara looked at him, "He isn't stupid!" Adam looked, all this fighting for nothing as his world shattered in front of him, he walked away, going to take the stairs & what broke Adam the most is he didn't hear the faint clicking of Barbara's shoes chasing after him.