how we met

a/n,
this is strictly dt: maitlands2point0
i adore you bby

Lydia had been in the living room with her roller skates, her helmet, and her hockey puck & stick, when she had a question, she took her helmet off, she went to sit on the couch and screamed. "Barbara! Adam!" and started to untie her skates, her question, was important per-say. Barbara appeared on one side of Lydia and Adam on the other, "How did you too meet?" Lydia asked, Adam looked to Lydia, and he sat back, Barbara pulled Lydia on her lap, and moved closer to Adam. "Well,"

And they went back to the day,
Back in high school you could say Barbara & Adam we're polar opposites, but they shared one thing, theatre. Adam was the kind of teenager that was really into technology, he was in the tech club and with that, he also had the chance to be in the drama club, being the tech guy, so that's what he did. Barbara was a dramatic girl, she was a cheerleader, and she was also in the drama club, she always got the leading rolls, and it made her very happy. Adam Maitland, always had a crush on Barbara, Adam saw Barbara for the very first time in kindergarten when she asked for a pink crayon from another guy. Every sense Adam couldn't take his eyes off of her. At this very moment, Barbara was on stage rehearsing some lines by herself, while Adam was on the side checking the tech, and making sure the props were where they were supposed to be. Adam had the headphones around his neck, and his clip broad, it was grinding against his side, when he looked up and saw one of the sky props about to fall, when he traced it back down, it was about to fall on Barbara. He very quickly swept her up and moved to the side with her. Barbara was caught in a frenzy and looked up to see Adam, as Adam was looking down to see Barbara. "O-oh hi," Adam said, "H-hi, I'm, Bonnie." Barbara said, she never told anyone her full name unless she trusted them, "I'm Adam." Adam replied. They starred at each other for a little longer until Adam put Barbara down and they backed away from each other. They did become friends after that, after much trail & error they started to date & then got married.

"And that's how mommy and daddy met." Adam said, but Lydia was fast asleep with her head against Barbara's chest. Barbara picked up Lydia and took her to her room, laying her in her bed and smiling. "Do you wanna hear the funny part angel?" She asked, but didn't get a response from Lydia, Lydia was in deep sleep. "The prop never fell." She giggled before turning off the light and closing the door behind her.