snowed in

a/n: this took me two days to write & the word count is 1194, so, enjoy. also here's this, before i start writing everything you guys requested 😊i'm excited😊

The sky brunette was looking at the window, as her white shirt matched what was falling outside, it was about 8am, and the brunette's void black eyes were darting all over the window. She moved closer and put her hand on it, the cold & it's collision with her fingers made her shiver, the snow fell, and her void black eyes also made white. She breathed out onto it and it fogged, that made her just as excited as she already was, she was in her pajamas, she she had her blanket next to her, they were snowed in, & she definitely wasn't going to school. She was stuck staring out the window, because she didn't hear Barbara & Adam come down stairs, the sunset blonde rushed to the window as the dark oak brunette walked into the kitchen. Barbara looked down to Lydia ran her fingers through the girls hair, she went to pick the brunette up, and Lydia gasped, it was something quiet and cute, so she pushed her hands out against Barbara and realized it was her.

"Good morning honey."

Barbara said, and Lydia smiled, letting her head fall against Barbara. They walked into the kitchen and Barbara sat Lydia down, the sky brunette, blinked once or twice, and the next she opened her eyes a plate with blueberry pancakes were sat in front of her, she smiled so brightly. She blinked again and Charles & Delia had shown up to breakfast. It made Lydia fell like she had a family again,

"W-we're missing someone."

Lydia stuttered out, she realized she was growing cold, Barbara looked puzzled, Adam thought Lydia was rather peculiar the last couple of days, Delia & Charles looked to each other,

"Beetlejuice,-"

She stopped to see everyone's reactions but no one seemed to mind, the sky brunette seemed to think they had patched everything up.

"Beetlejuice, Beetlejucie!"

He appeared, polychromatic eyes, one of blue & the other of brown, he looked around, he was dressed normally, and he was actually very shy, the grass green brunette waved and then he took a seat next to Lydia. The girl leaned over to look into his eyes. Her void black meeting blue & brown, they clashed almost immediately, but Lydia didn't quite mind.

——————————————

It was about 11am when a sky brunette jumped on a sunset blondes lap.

"Barbara!"

The void black eyes & ocean blues met, they stared for a second, before Lydia turned around and sat on her lap. She backed up into Barbara, standing up quickly before Barbara pulled her back in.

"Where are you going?"

Lydia fell back against Barbara and started to laugh, her void black eyes lit up like phone screens late at night, or like a dark room alight with a flashlight.

"The fire place? I'm going to go light it up."

Lydia said, and stood up, she walked over to the fireplace, and kneeled down in front of it. Before she saw it light up, and backed away, she was floored, polychromatic eyes lit up. The sky brunette smiled,

"Woah..."

She mumbled, standing up slowly she walked back to Barbara. The sunset blonde put a bookmark in her book and picked up the little girl, pulling her up.

"Hey sweetie."

She said kissing her forehead, the sky brunette, blinked, her eyelids heavy as she opened her eyes again, and rubbed her eyes. She laid her head against the sunset blonde and the girl ran her fingers through the sky brunette's hair.

"What should we do?"

Barbara whispered to Lydia, the house was quiet all around, the sunset blonde had almost forgotten the grass green brunette was sitting there in the first place. He slightly cranked his neck to see the two before he came up with an idea,

"Let's have like a movie marathon, watch, as many marvel movies as we can."

That made Lydia very excited, the smile on her face grew drastically, she was clearly a happy girl, you could see it all over. Barbara pulled Lydia in closer and Barbara didn't find the idea so bad either,

"It would take a while."

But just like that Lydia wouldn't have imagine Barbara & Adam would be the ones quivering.

———————————————

"Woah! Holy Crap!"

Lydia whisper shouting to Barbara as she reached out and Barbara slightly pulled her back, Lydia felt as if she fell back into Barbara and stared to giggle.

"Not yet baby."

Barbara whispered and Lydia only perked up more, knowing that if she were to pull out Barbara would pull her right back in, the thought of Barbara being so scared Lydia would get lost just walking around the house warmed her in a sense. Lydia stretched against Barbara, almost like a cat getting ready to curl up and sleep, she let her back arch out wards before it curled back into Barbara.

"I've never watched a marvel movie before."

The sunset blonde whispered into the sky brunette's ears, it made her spine crank in unknown waves.

"Really? Me either."

Lydia implored holding herself close to Barbara. The dark oak brunette had his eyes fixated on the screen, lost in the world the movies we're building around him, where almost anything was possible it you had a pinch of super solider serum, and an unattainable mind, and it seemed Adam had just what he needed. His hold head wrapped around the world like it wasn't complicated at all.

"Can we play superheros?"

Adam breathed out as his glasses reflected everything on the screen, sea green eyes becoming pastel as they only brightened more and more. Until they shown white as Lydia's shirt or the snow outside.

"W-we can play superheros..."

Lydia answered looking at Adam, her eyes were as bright as his, the void black almost not ever truly being black. The question was were they in the first place.

———————————-

The sky brunette, stood on the shield her father was holding against his arm, she backflipped off had flew through the air. Her spidey senses tingling, she wagged her hold body, before shooting a web to the stairs.

"Come and get me America."

Lydia teased, as Adam ran up she jumped through his legs. Lydia was dressed as spider-man, & Adam as Captain America. They were in an intense fight, as Lydia was trying to avoid Adam, at all cost, her void black, crossing sea green, it made her smile, as Barbara walked in with three cups of hot chocolate. Lydia stopped playing her everything melting at the seems.

"Excuse me my superheroes!"

The sunset blonde giggled, Lydia's void eyes glowed, she let her body unravel as the sunset blonde sat on the couch and the sky brunette, grabbed her own mug and hopped on her lap. Adam took his mug and sat down, they all sat there, the fire cracked and they mumbled sweet nothing to each other. Soon enough the mugs were empty, and they were wrapped up in each other's arms.

Lydia's black void eyes opened to the dark room, she felt the fabric against her back, how the sunset blondes arms wrapped around her, and didn't want to let her go. Lydia's eyes closed with that, and she was fast asleep.