superhero

a/n: bumped up sky's age, also this is a superhero a/u, i also change sky's personality a bit, & i made her more mature
this is for HiMeAmPerson , they requested twice and her is the first time :)

Lydia's POV/Third Person

It had been any normal day of the high school they went to, Lydia crossed Sky's path about ten times a day, they were best friends, and Lydia really had a crush on Sky. So it always flustered Lydia how naive the girl was, but it didn't really matter to her. Because once, Sky almost found out Lydia's secret, she remembered the day very vividly

-

"Lydia!"

Sky had walked into Lydia's room without warning, she fumbled with her suit before dropping it behind her back and turning up to see Sky

"Hi!"

She said, trying to kick the suit underneath her bed, she could see Sky was clearly questioning her ever move. Why she was so tense. Lydia is normally always calm.

"What's up?"

Sky asked, Lydia was tense still, not lightning up even a little bit. Her superpower had germinated into a game of hide your girlfriend from your parents. No one knew she was the Spider-Man, but that would change. And at the moment, not even Lydia knew that.

To shorten the story Sky didn't find out, or that's at least what Lydia thought, Lydia had thought Sky didn't find out, but oh boy was she wrong.

-

Lydia was rushing home, she had something important to do until she bumped into Sky, making her fall, they were going opposite directions so they fell facing each other.

Sky's POV/Third Person

Sky felt her cold finger tips hit the cold concrete in one swift action. She almost screamed before hitting the floor, but when she opened her eyes a girl in all black had come to help her up.

"Sky! Are you okay? I'm so sorry!"

Lydia was stammering but that couldn't bother Sky as she got up, she wanted to talk to Lydia, but that was going to end very quickly.

"Yeah I'm fine. How about you?"

Sky asked, dusting her shirt, Lydia smiled.

"I'm fine."

Lydia spoke, and then turned her direction and walked off, she seriously had to be home. And that made Sky remember something, remember the day Lydia almost found out her secret.

-

"Sky!"

Lydia had walked into her room, Sky wasn't doing anything peculiar, she was looking out the window, the sunset shining on her which made Lydia blush brighter then pastel pink. She turned around to see Lydia but she had quickly averted her gaze.

"What's that?"

That was actually two sticks, that if you pulled out were blades, that Sky used, and rarely used was an understatement. Sky was the real Deadpool, and Lydia couldn't know that. Sky was too innocent to be Deadpool.

To shorten the story Lydia never found out or at least Sky thought Lydia didn't find out.

-

Third Person POV

But you know here they were fighting the enemies like good partners in crime would.

"Deadpool!"

Spider-Man had called out excited to see there partner on the battle felid,

"Spider-Man! Watch out!"

Deadpool sent one of his blades spinning through an enemies behind him. Spider-Man sighed in relief before they started to fight everyone off.

"The last of them are on the roof!"

Spider-Man and Deadpool crossed each other as they could onto the roof, Spider-Man wrapped a web around Deadpool, he winked and threw him up into the roof. Deadpool crashed onto the roof, starting to take everyone out with Spider-Man behind him. They kept fighting until Deadpool was backed onto the edge of the roof, Spider-man turned around. Seeing Deadpool, Spidey had to think fast. He pulled Deadpool back and shoved the man off the roof, with that Deadpool's mask flew off, and when Spider-man turned around it made him go read.

Deadpool, underneath, was a naive girl, who was a high school student. Deadpool quickly snatched there mask back, but it was no use.

"Sky!"

Spider-Man screeched and Sky gripped her mask. She didn't want to figure out who was underneath the Spider-Man mask but when it was pulled up, and Lydia appeared,

"Lydia..."

And it made sense, all the pieces of the puzzle fell into a very straight line, Lydia was in love with Deadpool, her blades, and the way she moved. Sky was in love with Spider-Man, her suit, her dark black eyes. They starred at each other much more before giving in & kissing.

————————————

"Let me go superhero!"

Lydia said, her legs wrapped around Sky's waist as Sky pulled her into the bedroom, placing her on the bed.

"No I thought you were big man, Spider girl!"

Sky said, and Lydia's head drew back with ease, she smirked at the slight difference in how she felt.

"You're my superhero."
Lydia breathed out and with that her everything clouded.