Special Chapter

1412

Mark sat by the couch over the common area as he waits for Taeyong to go down from his room. He looks around their house and noticed the difference it had the last time he visited their home. He rests his back further when his dad suddenly appeared from the entry porch.

"Mark, what brings you here so early?"

"Uncle Jiyong." Mark stood to greet Taeyong's father. "Taeyong said I need to pick him up today in honor of our friendship."

Jiyong laughs and lands a hand over Mark's shoulder. "I sometimes wonder how he got that feisty attitude of his."

"Dad," Taeyong runs down the staircase to meet Mark.

"You boys have fun today then and I'll," Jiyong pauses with a sigh. "I'll be in my office thinking of ways to feed my son."

Mark laughs at Taeyong's father's comment. "Thank you,"

Taeyong shakes his head before turning to his friend. "I said to come here by ten. It's only nine." He squints his eyes at him as he wore his jacket. "I didn't think you were this dumb to not even tell the difference between them."

"I'm never really late for anything and I make sure I get to the location an hour earlier than the said time so," Mark crosses his arms, shrugging with his confident glare annoying Taeyong more than it should.

The two finally got out of Taeyong's residence to pick up Jaehyun to meet up at Johnny's house. When they reached there, Johnny welcomes them inside. They headed to their living room and sat facing each other waiting for someone to speak.

Mark, on the other hand, could not stop turning his head to find the girl he mostly anticipated to see. As he was scanning to through every open room he could see to find her but failed miserably, Johnny immediately crushes his dreams.

"My sister is still downtown for the next week. Don't even think about it, Markypie."

Mark's eyes widened for a brief moment before he chuckles, scratching his head awkwardly. "I wasn't—"

"Save your excuses, disgusting friend of mine who can't follow a simple rule to not be lovers with your friend's sister. I know you too well and I'm sure anyone would want to spend their special day with their special persons."

"To be fair, none of us knew you were going to be siblings and you're step-siblings so that deducts something." Mark defends.

"What exactly do you want to happen, Johnny? Why did you want to meet this day and in your house?" Jaehyun finally asked.

"Yeah. You only call for dumb meetings and I'm pretty sure this is going to be one." Taeyong adds.

Everyone diverts their attention to Johnny who was speechless by the sudden outburst of him. "Okay, chill." He steps back. "I figured, since its Mark's birthday, we should throw a party for once and invite the whole school!" he suggestively said with a very excited tone.

The other three looked at him in disbelief.

"I'll forget that you just said that." Taeyong replied, breaking the silence that was building up between them.

"We talked about this, Johnny." Mark speaks. "I already told you guys about how I want to spend my birthdays. Besides, I already took you guys to a barbeque place yesterday." He complained staring at Johnny with a disappointed look.

"Yes. This is just unnecessary." Jaehyun continued.

Johnny groans and rolls his head backwards before facing his friends again. "I get it, okay? I get that you want to spend your birthday with your lovies, I get you guys are party pooper – I get it. Really!"