Coffee

Cameron's POV
I wake up at 9:30 am when I realize that today is the day I get to have coffee with Lauren. I honestly cannot wait. I hop out of bed and go to my bathroom. After brushing my teeth and washing my hair I go to my closet and pick out an outfit. I end up wearing blue ripped jeans a tie dye shirt and black vans. I then make my way downstairs where Rebecca was cooking eggs.

"Good morning R"

"Hey Cam why r u so happy this morning"

"No reason" I say innocently. Rebecca looks at me furrowing her eyebrows, while I just stand there and smile.

"So whatcha making"

"Scrambled eggs wants some?"

"Yea sure" I walk over and sit on the stool by the counter. Rebecca hands me a plant with scrambled eggs. She then comes over and sits next to me.

"Ok but no seriously why are you so happy?"

"Like I said no reason" she looked at me like she was examining a species. I just laughed and continued eating my eggs. Once I finished I put my plate in the sink.

"Yo I'm heading out"

"Where are you going?"

"Starbucks"

"Why"

"Just because"

"OMG are you getting coffee with that girl we saw yesterday at the grocery store?"

"Her name is Lauren and how could you have possible known that?"

"I didn't but know I do" she said laughing. I just rolled my eyes, grabbed the keys to the car and walked out.

"Bye"

"Have fun on your date" I shut the front door and walked to my car. Once I got in I put in the address Lauren sent me last night and went on my way. Once I got to Starbucks I park in front of the Starbucks. I walked in and immediately see a that beautiful girl sitting at a table for two. She looks up from her phone and notices me. She smiles widely as I start to walk over to her.

"Hey Lauren"

"Hey Cam"

"I'm going to go order a drink did you already get one"

"No"

"Good because I still got to make up for knocking you down" Lauren lightly giggles as we start make our way to the cashier.

"Hey guys what can I get for you?"

"Hey can I get a grande iced coffee with milk and laur what do you want" realizing I just called her Laur I looked over at her and saw that she was blushing. Seeing that then made me blush.

"Uhm can I get the same as her" she said softly. I paid the cashier and we walked over to where they give us our drinks. Once we got our coffees we sat at the table and began talking.

"So What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Uhm we can play twenty questions to get know each other better"

"Yea sure sounds fun you wanna start"

"Sure. Uhm what's your favorite meal"

"Uhm definitely pizza what about you"

"Oh uhm pesto pasta with chicken"

"Ok What's your full name"

"Cameron Russo Archer" I get a little sad thinking about my last name because it reminds me why we were here in Nashville in the first place. I snap back into reality remembering it's my turn to ask the question.

"Ok Lauren what's your full name"

"Lauren Christine Cimorelli"

"Cool"

"So Cam are you and your family new here?"

"Yea me, my mom, and sister all just recently moved here like two days ago"

"That's cool why did you guys move?" I looked down at my hands for second with a feeling of wanted to cry right there and then.

"Uhm personal reasons" I responded with sadness in my tone. Lauren noticed and looked at me sadly.

"Oh I'm sorry if that's personal you don't have to tell me right now" I looked up at her and gave her a weak smile. We kept talking for a while. Turns out she's twenty years old has eleven siblings and is in a band with her six sisters. She's really pretty.

"Thanks I think you're pretty too" I immediately look up at Lauren with a blush crawling onto my face.

"Did I say that out loud?" Lauren giggles and nodded her head. Man that laugh and smile was so contagious. Lauren's phone started ringing.

"Oh hi Jax. I'm at at Starbucks with a friend. Right now. Ok I'll see you in a little while" Lauren need her phone call and made eye contact with me.

"Hey sorry that's my boyfriend Jax. He needs me to come to his house right now so I got to go but we should do this again sometime"

"Yea totally" I could slowly start to feel my heart break. We both got up and walked out.

"See you later Lauren"

"Bye Cam" she slowly started to walk back to her car. I got back into the front seat of the car and just sat there thinking. Of course she has a boyfriend. I should've seen that coming, like I guessed she's as straight as a pole. I can't believe I let myself fall for another straight girl. I started up the car and went back to the house.

———————————————————————-
A/N
Hey guys thanks again for reading dreamer. I hope you have enjoyed it so far. This is my first story so sorry if it's bad. Don't forget to comment and vote. Also it's really late so I didn't proof read so sorry for any mistakes.

Thx, A