Clauren?

Lauren's POV
OMG! I can't believe I just kissed Cameron. I've been waiting to do that ever since we had coffee. I feel like my life is complete. Right now I'm sitting on the hills till with her while her arm is wrapped around me and I'm leaning into her front. I'm in between her legs while she has her hands around my stomach.

This just feels so right being here with her. I don't want this night to be over. I could just sit here with her like this forever. I unfortunately looked at the clock and realized it's almost midnight.

"Hey it's almost midnight I think we should probably start heading back"

"Yea you're right but this is just so nice" I smiled at her response and leaned into her more.

"It really is." I turn my head and gently peck her lips.

"So what are we laur?"

"I'm not sure. What do you want us to be?"

" I dunno. But what I do know is that I like you like a lot more than I have ever liked anyone ever and I just want to be with you"

"Me too"

"So would you maybe want to go out with me on an official date?" I smile and lean in to peck her lips.

"I'd love to" she smiles and I smile.

"So we should probably start heading back now right?"

"Yea" I sigh and start to get up. Once we got everything back into the truck we got in and drive back home.

We got to my front door and just looked at each other.

"I had a really great time tonight" she said softly.

"Me too I can't wait to do it again"

"Yea"

"So does tomorrow around 6:00 pm work?" I smiled and nodded.

"Sounds perfect"

"Ok great I'll see you then" we kissed each other one more time and hugged for like two minutes. It felt so comforting and warm. I finally felt safe. She walked back to her car and drove back home. I walked inside my house and had the biggest smile on my face. I can't wait for tomorrow.

The next day

Cameron's POV
So wake up to my new alarm sound which is now up at night because that song is a bop. Anyways I push off my duvet and walk to my bathroom. So today's outfit of choice is just some exercise shorts and a loose tank top. I have a lot of work to do to prepare for my date with Lauren.

Not to mention it is 10:00 am and I'm a little behind. Ok I have to go to the grocery store and get stuff for dinner and then I have to cal and reserve the place I'll be taking Lauren. Ok let's go. I walk downstairs and see my sister there.

"Hey R"

"Oh hey so how was dinner last night with Lauren?"

"Uhm ya know we just kissed"

"What!?" She screams.

"Yep" she runs over and tackles me to the ground.

"REBECCA GET OFF OF ME!"

"No I can't believe you kissed her I'm so happy! CLAUREN!" I push her off me and stand up brushing the dust off of me. I walk over to the fridge and grab a pre-made yogurt parfait.

"Yea I actually have our first official date today and what's clauren?"

"Wait really? And it's you and Lauren's ship name."