Oh no feelings

Lisa's POV
So me and Amy just finished cooking chicken in the kitchen. I head up the stairs to see if Lauren and her new friend Cam wants some. I walk in and they were both leaning in but pulled there heads apart really quickly.

Cameron's POV
I started to lean in while Lauren also started to lean in too. Soon we hear the door open and I pull away super quickly.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to interrupt anything. Me and Amy made some chicken downstairs so if you guys want some your both welcome to come down and have some. See ya" Lisa said awkwardly.

"Do you want some" the brown eyed girl says.

"Uhm yea sure" holy crap was I seriously just about to kiss Lauren. We get up and start walking down to the kitchen. There I see another girl with Lisa and Amy she had the ends of her hair dyed red and looked a bit younger than Lauren.

"Oh Cam this my younger sister Dani"

"Hi I'm Cam"

"Dani" we walk over to the table where everyone is eating chicken and pasta. I grab my plate and sit next to Lauren and Amy.

"So Cam What brings you to Tennessee" Amy asks.

"Well uhm actually I"

"Personal reasons" Lauren cuts me off. I mouthed thank you to her as she gives me a quick smile.

"You're welcome" she whispers right by my ear sending shivers down my spine. Soon I feel a blush start to appear on my face.

"So do you do anything for a living" Lisa then says.

"Well I go to college in California and I am just back for the summer but I was hoping I could get like a part time job here like at a coffee shop or something "

"Oh that's cool what are you majoring in"

"Music and filming"

"Music really that's cool do you play an instrument?" Dani asks excitedly.

"Yea she's really good at the guitar" I smile at Lauren.

"But you've never seen me play" I tell her.

"Yea but I can just tell" I blush again and turn away so she can't really see.

Lauren's POV
I saw Cam blush and let me tell you that sent butterflies to stomach. No Lauren stop you're very catholic and you are straight so don't care if you make her blush.

"Uhm Lauren you ok?" Oh shoot have I been staring at Cam the whole time I was thinking.

"Yea sorry"

"Don't apologize you look like you were seriously thinking" she smiles which always makes me get butterflies the way her teeth are perfect and those brown eyes of hers. OK Lauren stop. Stop you don't like girls so stop thinking of her like this seriously. Cam waved her hand in front of my face. Not again, I keep staring. I quickly look away and blush again.

"Hey so I should probably get home but I'll text you later" Cam says as she starts to get up.

"Oh yea here I'll walk you out" I start to get up too.

Cameron's POV
Lauren and I start walking to her door. We end up standing outside her front porch.

"Hey so thanks for you know teaching me guitar"

"Yea of course no problem, we could do it again sometime if you want"

"I would love that" she smiles like a little kid and it made me so happy seeing her smile like that.

"Ok well I should probably head out, my mom is probably wondering where I am"

"Ok yea I'll see soon"

"Bye laur" oh no did I seriously say laur again? She blushes and smiles.

"Bye Cam" I walk to my car, hop in and drive away. As I'm driving I start to really think about Lauren. She is seriously like no other they way she laughs and smiles has me seriously stunned. She's the most beautiful person I think I've ever met. Oh no Cam you better not be seriously catching feelings for this girl. She's straight and has a boyfriend so no.

Lauren's POV
After Cam leaves I walk back inside to where Dani, Lisa, and Amy are.

"So laur that Cam girl"

"Yea Dan what about her"

"She seemed nice" Dani says smirking.

"Yea she is nice"

"So how long have you to been dating" I choke on air and look at Lisa dead in the eyes.

"Wha- what are you talking about we are not dating"

"Oh no laur it's totally cool if you are" Amy says sympathetically.

"Yea I totally ship it you know the way you to were making each other blush and smile" Dani winks at me while I glare at her.

"Whatever I can't deal with you three right now I'm going upstairs and oh and by the way we are not dating and I don't even know if she is gay or bi so no"

"Hey how rude" I laugh at Lisa and start walking back upstairs. What if I do have feelings for Cameron there's no way she likes me like really she's probably straight too. Besides what am I cause I thought I was straight but now I'm not sure. Oh well maybe I'm bi. I mean whenever my sisters had friends over I did notice them more than when my brothers had friends over but still. Well I feel like Cam and I could be really great friends so let's just leave it at that for now.

————————————————————————
A/N
Yea so I don't really feel like having an updating schedule so I'm just going to update when I feel like it lol. But anyways Lauren might be getting feelings Oooo. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote and comment and thanks for reading.

-A