The Truth

Cameron's POV
Ok so I just caught Jax cheating on Lauren but how am I suppose to tell her. 'Oh hey yea Jax is kind of cheating on you with one of Lisa's friends sorry' like no I can't just say that. Ughhh what to do what to do. Ok let's just do it. I start to walk back over to where Lauren is when I see Jax come behind her and put his arms around her waist. Oh no I can't do it with him there. Jeez ok calm down you can do it after the party. Yea that's a good idea.

"Hey guys"

"Hey" they all said in unison except for Jax.

"So what y'all talking about?"

"Nothing much just how I might be releasing a new EP called orange soon"

"Omg laur that's awesome" I go up and hug her. I notice that Jax is glaring at me for hugging her. Jeez jealous much. Whatever.

"Hey is there any chance I could y'all to you like after the party?"

"Yea sure why?"

"Oh it's nothing important just something"

"Ok?" She looks at me confused but then goes back to talking with everyone. What am I going to do? Seriously she's like my really good friend and crush and this is going to break her. I'm going to ask Rebecca what to do? I walk over to her who is talking with a familiar face.

"Stacey?"

"Omg Cameron!"

"Stacey what are you doing I haven't seen you since senior year in high school"

"Well I live like three houses down from the cimorelli's and I'm good friends with Amy so they invited"

"That's awesome, man it is so good to see you" I say hugging her. Stacey was my first girlfriend back in high school and we needed it on good terms. She was going to Williamson college in Nashville and I was going to Chapman university in California so we just thought that it was time we break up because the distance was to much but I forgot she moved here.

"So Rebecca was telling me what happened about your father and I am so sorry"

"Thank you Stace that means a lot" I glance behind me because I thought someone was staring and I notice Lauren was looking at us. She looked kind of jealous but maybe it's just my eyes playing tricks on me.

"So how are things at WC"

"Oh great just finished my second year and it has being going really well what about you Cali girl?" She said with a wink.

"Haha it is great I really like it out there all the warm weather and the fact that my family moved out to California after my second year was awesome" that's right we didn't always live in California me Stacey and Rebecca all grew up in Michigan so it was nice going to a school that was further from there it was different.

"Anyways I see my friend Francesca so I'm going to quickly say hi but it was great to see you maybe we can catch up sometime"

"I'd love that" she walked over to her friend when I suddenly remembered why I was going to Rebecca in the first place.

"Hey R can I ask you something?"

"Yea sure what's up?"

"Well Lauren's boyfriend is cheating on her and I don't know how I should tell her"

"Oh my gosh really?"

"Yea what do I do?"

"Well I would first get evidence cause she might not believe you if you don't have anything to prove he's cheating"

"I do I took a video of him and the girl"

"Ok one creepy and two good. Now you are just going to have to say it to her and be there for her because she's going to need someone."

"Ok thanks"

"Yea no problem." I walk back over to Lauren and her friends seeing them all laugh. I smile at Lauren and see how happy she is. How can I just take that all away from her? Lynne calls everyone and tells her that the burgers and hotdogs are ready. After we all eat we keep dancing and hanging out til the fire works start. I sit next to Lauren on a patio chair and look at her. She keeps looking at the fireworks and smiling just like a little kid. I smile looking at how happy she is at the moment.

"They're beautiful aren't they"

"Yea" she glances over at me and sees that I'm looking at her and turns back to the fireworks and blushes. I then feel heat rising up on my face and blush too. Once the fireworks are over people start Leaving as the part is now over. I am holding a trash bag and throwing away some garbage when Lauren comes over to me.

"Hey remember you wanted to talk?"

"Oh yea let me just put this down" ok here we go. I put down the bag and Lauren leads me to her room. She sits on her bed and I join her getting ready to take out the video I have on my phone.

"Ok so what I'm about to say may make you mad at me and will for sure Mae you mad at your boyfriend but you have to understand I'm telling you because I don't want you to get hurt ok?" She looks at me worried and confused.

"Ok?" She looks at me while I start to open my mouth. Here goes nothing.

"Jax is..."
—————————————————————
A/N
Oof cliffhanger. What do you think is going to happen? Thanks for reading dreamer I hope you're enjoying it.

-A