Dreaming

Lauren's POV
I just arrived at Jax's house and rang the doorbell. I wonder what why he needed me right now. He opens the door and smiles.

"Hey beautiful"

"Hey Jax, why did you need me?"

"Cause I missed you and your lips" he leans in and gives me a quick peck.

"So how was your day love?"

"It was good so far, I had coffee with a new friend of mine" I say as I start walking to his couch.

"That sounds exciting sorry I interrupted that but I just missed you too much" he says sitting next to me on the couch. I look at him and smile. He then starts kissing me passionately. He deepens the kiss while I move onto his lap. I'm not gonna lie Jax is a great guy but the problem is I just don't feel the same spark as I did when we first started dating. He starts to make his way to my neck leaving soft kisses.

"Jax"

"Yea babe" I get off his lap.

"Not right now" he then grabs my waist a little to tight and brings me closer to him.

"Oh come on baby, please for me?" He starts kissing me again. I try to push him off but his grip just gets tighter.

"Jax seriously stop" he finally stops and releases his grip from me. I get up from his couch and start making my way to the door.

"Look babe I'm sorry. Please don't go"

"I'm sorry Jax but I just don't feel the same way as I did when we first started dating"

"Wait are you breaking up with"

"Look I'm really sorry but yea" I walked to my car with tears in my eyes. I get in and drive home.

Cameron's POV
I arrive to the house and open the front door. I see Rebecca I the living room playing videos games? She pauses the game once she realized I was home.

"Oh hey sis how's the date go" she says wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh you know it was going really well until her boyfriend called saying she needed her right away"

"Wait really?" Rebecca looks at me shocked.

"Yep, its a shame" I sigh. Rebecca looks at me with apologetic eyes.

"Hey I'm really sorry I didn't think she had a boyfriend after she said yes to coffee"

"She probably just thought it was a friend thing, and it's fine" I take my shoes off and start to make my way up the stairs. I get into the room and fall flat onto my bed . I really didn't have the will power to get up and move so I ended up falling asleep.

————————————————————————
A/N
Hey guys sorry for the short chapter I didn't feel like writing more but I will probably update again later. Anyways thanks for reading don't forget to comment and vote.

-A