Part 2

I drive away

Cameron's POV
We are driving to my next spot which is by this giant lake. I pull up to this plain grassy area where you can perfectly see the moon reflecting off of the beautiful water. I stop the truck so the back is facing the view. We get out and I take off the cover that is hiding all of the stuff in the back. I hope on the bed of the truck and lay all the blankets and pillows down.

I help Lauren up and I get out the food and drinks. I put my guitar to the side.

"Cam you brought you're guitar?"

"Yep"

"Are you going to play something for me?"

"Maybe" I smile and get out the homemade Italian sandwiches. We eat and talk for a while about a lot of different things. We get into another deep conversation about god and our religion.

Then I stop eating and grab my guitar.

"So you gonna play something?"

"Yep"

"YAYY!" Lauren screamed. I just laughed at how cute she was being. I started strumming and singing.

I must've walked these streets about
A million times
Thought I knew them well but maybe I was blind
Cause everything's brand new
Thought I knew my heartbeat but it was out of time
It's like my lungs are opening for the first time
Ever since I met you

And I'm on my way now

Is this love, really love?

I swear that I was heading down a darker road
You got through my hairs when I was in safety mode
Darling you're such a view

You're pulling down my walls like you're my only sun
You're the one to blame you hold a smoking gun
So take your aim and shoot

And I'm on my way now

Is this love, really love?
I need to know, need to know
Cause I never been this close
Is this love, really love?
Really love, really love?

And all these demons I'm letting go
'Cause I can see what is beautiful
It finally feels like I'm coming home

Is this love? Really love?
I need to know, need to know
'Cause I've never been this close
Is this love, is this love?
Really love, really love?
And all these demons I'm letting go
'Cause I can see what is beautiful
It finally feels like I'm coming home

I finished singing and Lauren had tears in her eyes.

"That was amazing Cam I didn't know you could sing"

"I really only sing to the ones I love" she blushes and I lean in to give her a soft kiss. I put the guitar down and we continue eating.

"You should teach me how to play sometime"

"Anything for you love" she smiles again as we started having more light conversations.

"Ok I have one last thing to do"

"What?" I pick Lauren up bridal style and start getting off the truck bed.

"Cam what are you doing"

"You'll see" I kick off my shoes and I have Lauren do it to. Then I start running into the water. Lauren screams and holds onto me tighter. Then I dunk the both of us. Lauren comes up to the surface and hits me.

"Cam!"

"I'm sorry" I say through laughter. Lauren laughs too.

"You're really cute when you're wet" Lauren looks at me shocked and jokingly hits me again.

"Oh my gosh not like that haha" we both laugh and swim around for a while. We soon decide to get out. I run to the truck and grab Lauren a towel I go behind her and wrap it around her hugging her tightly.

"Thanks babe"

"Anything for you" I kiss her cheek and go back to get my towel.

"Hey do you think we should head back it's 10:32 pm?"

"Yea today was amazing" I smile and get into the car. Lauren then gets into the passengers side and we drive off to her house.

We get to her house and I walk her to the front door. We are both still pretty soaked from the lake.

"I had an amazing time tonight" I said bringing my hands to her waist pulling her in closer.

"Same it was the best date I've ever been on"

"So I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yea sounds perfect Cam thank you again for tonight."

"Anytime" I smile and kiss her. As our lips move in sync Lauren's hands snake around my neck as we kiss passionately. Because stupid oxygen is a thing we had to pull apart.

"Night love"

"Night" she turns to her door and goes inside. I walk back to my car and drive home. Tonight was the best.

—————————————————————
A/N
Hey guys sorry for any typos that I had I was to lazy to proof read it. Hope you guys are enjoying the story and thanks for voting on it appreciate it. Anyways see y'all.

-A