Goodbye

Cameron's POV
So it's been 5 months since Lauren and I started dating and it has been awesome. I missed her so much and to know that she's here with me is amazing.

I am also finished school like last week so I'm back here in Tennessee with everyone. I will admit me and Lauren did fight from time to time but we always needed up making up.

Today actually is there last day before they go on tour. I'm going to miss her so much but the surprise is I'm joining them next week but they have no idea.

So today we are having like a family dinner with them which will be fun. I heard the dinner is going to be nice cause we are going out to a restaurant so I'm wearing a blue and white striped shirt a pair of khakis and nice shoes. (Idk what they're called also pic at top).

My family was driving to the restaurant and we see the cimorelli's just sitting down. We walk in and I immediately sit down next to Lauren.

"Hey love" I smile and she pecks my lips.

"Hey. How was your day?"

"Ok I got some things done what about you?" She smiled and intertwined our fingers.

"Yea it was good we did more rehearsing for tour so it was kind of tiring as well."

"Well when we go back maybe we can cuddle so you can sleep." She leans her head on my shoulder and smiles.

"I would love that." I kissed the top of her head and the waitress came over. Lauren sat up and grabbed her menu.

"Hey guys my name is Shannon and I'll be waiting on you guys today." She went around the table taking people drink orders.

"Hey cutie what can I get for you?" She winked at me and smiled. I just sat there awkwardly.

"Uhm can I get sparkling water with a lime and my girlfriend will have a rootbeer." When she said girlfriend she just blushed in embarrassment and said ok then left.

I looked over at Lauren who was blushing and smiling widely.

"So what are you gonna get?" I looked over at Lauren still holding her hand.

"I don't know maybe the steak with mashed potatoes what about you laur?"

"I don't know maybe the swordfish" I smiled and kissed her cheek. We kept talking after we ordered our food. When it got here we made more light conversations.

"So Cam you graduated how does that feel?" I smiled at Katherine.

"Amazing cause now I don't have to leave this beautiful girl." They all said aww and I just blushed.

"What are you going to do now career wise?"

"Well actually I went to school fro film and acting and basically arts as you all know and some managers saw my audition reels and said that they wanted to sign me so I just have to decide if acting is what I want to pursue in life"

"Wow that's amazing Cam"

"Yea I'm actually pretty excited." We continued making small talk and eating. Me and Lauren still we're holding hands the entire time.

After we finished and payed I went back to the cimorelli's for a little while. Me and Lauren went up to her room.

"I remember you promising me cuddling" she said as she was closing her door.

"Well I have other ideas in mind." I says smirking coming closer to her. I pinned her against the door and pinned her arms over her head. We kissed for a little while and our tongues fought for dominance again mine won.