Friends

3 months later
No one's POV
So it's been three months since Cameron met Lauren and she has fallen so hard for her. The only problem is that Lauren is back together with that Jax guy. See in June Jax bumped into Lauren and asked her to get lunch to catch up. He ended up asking Lauren to a real date and she said yes, but deep down inside her feelings for Cameron have grown. Lauren knows Cameron is gay but doesn't think Cameron has feelings for her.

Cameron's POV
So this morning I wake up to my mom crying in her room since her room is next to mine. I walk over in my shorts and shirt to see her crying with a bunch of stapled pieces of paper.

"Hey mom are you okay?"

"Oh sweetie I didn't see you there. Yes dear I'm fine it's just that" she begins sobbing again. I slowly walk over to her and sit next to her on the bed.

"What is it?"

"I just signed the divorce papers" she says barely making out the words. I rub her back and comfort her with tears in my own eyes.

I walk back to my room and see that it is 8:20 am so I go to my closet and put on grey sweatpants and a tie dye t-shirt. I go to the bathroom to freshen up and walk downstairs.

On my way down I get a text from Lauren.

Lauren🧡🧡: Hey Cam just wanted to ask if you're family wanted to come over tomorrow for a Fourth of July party

Me: Yea sure I'd love to let me just check with my mom

Lauren🧡🧡: Ok kool

I laughed at the way she spelled cool and continued to the kitchen.

"Hey R Lauren invited us to her families Fourth of July party tomorrow you down?"

"Yea sure sounds fun. Ya know I still can't believe you guys haven't hit it of yet"

"Ew u sound like mom and she had a boyfriend"

"Yea I know but anyone could tell from a mile away you two like each other not to mention you guys like flirt all the time"

"Not true"

"Yes and you guys make each other blush all the time too you guys are practically dating" I roll my eyes at her and grab my skateboard.

"Your annoying me so I'm going skateboarding"

"You're rude and have fun" I laugh as I grab my house keys and head down to the side walk. While I was skateboarding past Lauren's house I see her with Jax. It looks like maybe there fighting?

Lauren's POV
Jax is over right now and he is mad at me for always hanging out with my friends and not him.

"Laur are you even listening!"

"Yea"

"Come on we've been dating for 3 months and I still feel like I only see you like every week. You're my girlfriend I want to be able to hang with you way more than your friends"

"Look Jax I don't know what to tell you cause I see you like every other day so I need to be able to have a social life cause you're not my only friend!"

"Fine! I'll see tomorrow at the party" he walks to his car and drives away. That's when I notice Cameron standing on the side walk with her skateboard.

Cameron's POV
Lauren notices me and waves.

"I swear I wasn't stalking I was just skateboarding by" she lightly laughs.

"It's all good Cam"

"So are y'all okay"

"Yea" she sighs.