Birthday bash

A/N
Probably going to have typos so sorry.

Cameron's POV
Ok so I'm two days it will be Lauren and Christina's birthday so I'm trying to plan what I'm going to do. I was thinking we have a giant party at there house with friends and family.

Maybe we get some lights and streamers and a piñata. I walk over to the cimorelli house because I called a meeting with Dani Amy Lisa and Katherine. There helping me with the surprise. I walk in and see them all sitting at the table.

"Hey guys"

"Oh hey Cam. So you have any ideas for the surprise party?" Asks Lisa.

"Yea I was thinking streamers and lights and a piñata and some music."

"Sounds fun"

"Yea I thought we could have like pizza and chicken with pesto pasta because its Laurens favorite."

"Aww you remembered"

"Yea Yea, any other ideas to add to that"

"Yea maybe like we can have water guns and have an epic water gun fight."

"Yea that sounds awesome. So are y'all taking care of the invite list?"

"Yea you just focus on taking Lauren out on the perfect date for her birthday while we set everything up." Amy smiles.

"You got. I'll see you all later."

"Bye" they all said in unison. I walk back home and get ready for the day.

Lauren and Christina's birthday party
I wake up and remember that today is Christina and Lauren's birthday. Nick is taking Christina out the whole day while I take Lauren out.

I can't wait. I walk over to my closet and pull out a pair of black jean shorts and a red shirt. I put on my black vans and head downstairs. I look at the time and realize it's 12:35 did I seriously sleep that late. Oh well.

I'm taking Lauren out at 1:00 pm and we are going to spend the whole day together. We are going to go shopping everything on me and then gets something to eat.

Finally we are going to that spot on that hill that I first kissed Lauren. Then when they tell me I can take Lauren home. I cannot wait to see the look on her face.

I grab a yogurt with granola again and start eating it. Then I throw it out get into my car and drive to Lauren's. I realize I forgot her gift. So I drive back to my place run in and grab it.

Back to Lauren's I go. I get to her door and knock on it.

"Hey love." I kiss her.

"Hey babe" she smiles.

"Happy birthday. I got you a little something." I say as a get the present out of my pocket.

"Ooo what is it?" I hand her the little box. She opens it and sees a gold necklace that has the letter L and her birth stone on it.

"Omg Cam this is absolutely beautiful"

"Really I wasn't she if you were going to like it so"

"No no I love it. Help me put it on?"

"Yea of course" I grab the necklace and Lauren turns around and moves her hair to the side. Then I put the necklace on. Lauren turns back around to face me again.

"I love it thanks so much Cam" she kisses me again as I put my hands on her hips and hers go to my neck.

"So you ready to go?" I ask slightly pulling apart.